What's new

Sites that offer good rewards for making posts

There are lots of ptp forum where you can actually engage in and earn good money for your time,though i spend more time in bizdutry,i am also in forumcon,its also a good forum to earn.
Their are many paid to post websites that are still paying very well but some has gone into extinction because they couldn't afford to pay their members , bizdustry is still very much active and satisfying.

Their are many paid to post websites that are still paying very well but some has gone into extinction because they couldn't afford to pay their members , bizdustry is still very much active and satisfying.
That's exactly the point. There are many website to earn money online but most of them are not as good as bizdustry. Bizdustry is the best.

This my first time of hearing about that site.but have you earn from the site? Is it possible to earn a $ from that site a day? I will give it a trial and see how it works.
Well, I can't say for sure but I believe it's possible. If you can carry out enough task per day or take part in surveys. The minimum withdrawal is ten dollars, and they pay every Thursday automatically.

I think i would commed bizdustry for being up there despite the initial huddle they experienced at the beginng of the year,they have really mastered the environment coupled with good management.

Well, I can't say for sure but I believe it's possible. If you can carry out enough task per day or take part in surveys. The minimum withdrawal is ten dollars, and they pay every Thursday automatically.
Yes I have created an account with the site. It seems to be very interesting. But do you work on the site? I love site's to earn by doing micro jobs.

Yes I have created an account with the site. It seems to be very interesting. But do you work on the site? I love site's to earn by doing micro jobs.
Yes I do work on the site, though compared to the amount of time I spend here in bizdustry or even beermoneyforum, I am not much active over there but I have been able to receive my first withdrawal.

Yes I do work on the site, though compared to the amount of time I spend here in bizdustry or even beermoneyforum, I am not much active over there but I have been able to receive my first withdrawal.
Sorry if I may ask you said you work with beermoneyforum what is your username there,and are you able to access the forum for the pass three days?its seems the forum is down from what I read it was attack and the notice was posted on trendri forum,well am still active with bizdustry here and its a great forum to work with

Sorry if I may ask you said you work with beermoneyforum what is your username there,and are you able to access the forum for the pass three days?its seems the forum is down from what I read it was attack and the notice was posted on trendri forum,well am still active with bizdustry here and its a great forum to work with
Wow, I was not aware of this. I have been working on the site, I even worked there yesterday. The only issue I have been having for some days is that it usually show error most times so I have to reload the page like alot. Since you saw the notice you have not tried the site?

The earnings from Bizdustry are the same as those earned in beer money forum. That is why I stay active in both sites. I also add forum coin for the extra earning and because I can earn from article writing there too.

I think there are so many platforms that pay users to post but I am only working with bizdustry and jiba, but jiba has not been the same again after the change of ownership just as someone already pointed out above. So far I have been concentrating much on bizdustry and I have nothing to regret so far.

That's great. Yesterday I've joined trendi forum,i want to give it a trial but I don't think I will give it much of my time. Have you ever worked on trendi forum?

That's great. Yesterday I've joined trendi forum,i want to give it a trial but I don't think I will give it much of my time. Have you ever worked on trendi forum?
Yes I have an account on Trendri, but I have not started earning there. I am not too active there for now so my account has not been verified. But I plan on working there more seriously before December, so I can cash out by December.

Yes I have an account on Trendri, but I have not started earning there. I am not too active there for now so my account has not been verified. But I plan on working there more seriously before December, so I can cash out by December.
I've just created an account with them yesterday,I don't know much about the forum can you please shed more light on the forum, how do i earn there?

I've just created an account with them yesterday,I don't know much about the forum can you please shed more light on the forum, how do i earn there?
I still do not know much about it though but let me tell you the little I know. It's like bizdustry and the likes. Before you can start earning, you need to make a specific amount of comments and threads first before you can request for your account to be verified, then you can start earning.

I still do not know much about it though but let me tell you the little I know. It's like bizdustry and the likes. Before you can start earning, you need to make a specific amount of comments and threads first before you can request for your account to be verified, then you can start earning.
Yes I've heard that part. You will make 10 comments before you get verified. But it's kinda tasky Sha. But I think it would be better than beermoney.

Yes I've heard that part. You will make 10 comments before you get verified. But it's kinda tasky Sha. But I think it would be better than beermoney.
LoL you really don't like beermoneyforum right? I think I would just fixed a specific day I would just focus on Trendri to complete the requirements so I can start earning there.

LoL you really don't like beermoneyforum right? I think I would just fixed a specific day I would just focus on Trendri to complete the requirements so I can start earning there.
Yes. I don't know why I just hate beer money forum, with no good reason. I prefer trendi forum over beer money. But It seems like you love beermoney?

Yes. I don't know why I just hate beer money forum, with no good reason. I prefer trendi forum over beer money. But It seems like you love beermoney?
LoL I don't love it, neither do I hate the forum as well, I just see it as a place I can make money and also learn. Though the forum more stressful compared to bizdustry or any other forum though.

LoL I don't love it, neither do I hate the forum as well, I just see it as a place I can make money and also learn. Though the forum more stressful compared to bizdustry or any other forum though.
Smiles. It's I nice place to gain good knowledge. The beermoney forum consumes lot of my data unlike other forums. But have you noticed it?

I don't know of much site that pays for making a post but you can make a lot of money from COINTIPLY and you can also make money from their group chat where you earn some Airdrops depending on your activities

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back