What's new

Sites that offer good rewards for making posts

True, bizdustry is one of the best so far, but beermoneyforum is also a good one, you can get paid for every 5 post you make within an hour. The same way you need 1000 points to make a dollar, you also need a thousand points to get a dollar. Which means you can make more than a dollar per day.
I have an account with beer money but I don't Post on the site. You can earn more than a $$ from the site but trust me is not that easy.you will spend many hours just to earn. But how many points to do earn by making a single comments?

I have an account with beer money but I don't Post on the site. You can earn more than a $$ from the site but trust me is not that easy.you will spend many hours just to earn. But how many points to do earn by making a single comments?
I can totally relate to that, it's not easy at all earning from beermoneyforum, most of the topics talked about there are usually on reviews. I think the points per post is also same as bizdustry, you earn 20 points per comment.

I can totally relate to that, it's not easy at all earning from beermoneyforum, most of the topics talked about there are usually on reviews. I think the points per post is also same as bizdustry, you earn 20 points per comment.
I don't know why. I don't just like the site. I hardly log into the site just because I don't like the site. But have you ever withrawn from the site?

I don't know why. I don't just like the site. I hardly log into the site just because I don't like the site. But have you ever withrawn from the site?
I started using the site not too long ago, I have been able to make just one withdrawal, that was last month and am hoping to make another one this month as well too.

I started using the site not too long ago, I have been able to make just one withdrawal, that was last month and am hoping to make another one this month as well too.
It seems like you make your withdrawal on a monthly basis. That's very great. It seems like you are not active in the site as you are active on bizdustry.

It seems like you make your withdrawal on a monthly basis. That's very great. It seems like you are not active in the site as you are active on bizdustry.
Can one make withdrawals more than once? Am still new to the site so I do not know much everything about the site. I heard you can only make withdrawals on the 25th of each month

Can one make withdrawals more than once? Am still new to the site so I do not know much everything about the site. I heard you can only make withdrawals on the 25th of each month
One funny thing I like about beermoney forum is that you can request for your payout through sending your payment processor to the admin and you get paid but official date for general withdrawal is 25 of each month but if you cant just use the shop then you can send a pm to the admin and you get paid

One funny thing I like about beermoney forum is that you can request for your payout through sending your payment processor to the admin and you get paid but official date for general withdrawal is 25 of each month but if you cant just use the shop then you can send a pm to the admin and you get paid
Wow, so what you are saying is that I can also make a withdrawal even after 25th? Meaning I can make more than one withdrawal in a month as well?

You are at the right place since you are the member of this forum. you just need to post a comment consistently in order to make $1 in a day all the time. Another one is Trendri, but you must be ready to work yourself up in order to make decent income on the website.

Well I don't know you will only make withdrawals only once a month. How about if you are not oppotuned to make the withdrawal on that 25, does it mean you are going to wait for the next month 25?

I have been wondering where to get a similar forum just like bizdustry in other not to rely only here and i have gone through comments here which are very useful, so i think i will try out these two first; Beermoney forum and tendri.

Well I don't know you will only make withdrawals only once a month. How about if you are not oppotuned to make the withdrawal on that 25, does it mean you are going to wait for the next month 25?
That's what I am not sure of yet, I saw a post someone was saying you can also contact the admin directly to get paid anytime. If this statement is true, it means one can make withdrawals even before 25th. I am still asking around though to find out more.

That's what I am not sure of yet, I saw a post someone was saying you can also contact the admin directly to get paid anytime. If this statement is true, it means one can make withdrawals even before 25th. I am still asking around though to find out more.
That would be great, but making withdrawals only on the 25 won't be a great idea. This my of seeing a forum like this,Wish you the best.

I also have an account with Beermoney forum but I do not post there at all and I prefer Bizdustry over Beermoney forum. I consider Beermoney forum a big waste of time. Bizdustry is the best! Long Live Bizdustry!

I also have an account with Beermoney forum but I do not post there at all and I prefer Bizdustry over Beermoney forum. I consider Beermoney forum a big waste of time. Bizdustry is the best! Long Live Bizdustry!
I also prefer bizdustry over other forums. Bizdustry is the best and believe it will continue to be the best. What other forums are you earning from? I believe you are not only earning on bizdustry.

That would be great, but making withdrawals only on the 25 won't be a great idea. This my of seeing a forum like this,Wish you the best.
Yea I understand your point of view, it would be very stressful and slow if that's the only place you earn from. Once am able to gather enough information if what I heard is true or not, I would let you know.

Yea I understand your point of view, it would be very stressful and slow if that's the only place you earn from. Once am able to gather enough information if what I heard is true or not, I would let you know.
Ok. I will be expecting updates from you. I'm looking for a way to boost my online earnings, currently I am only earning online on bizdustry. Do you know of a site that I can earn money from?

Ok. I will be expecting updates from you. I'm looking for a way to boost my online earnings, currently I am only earning online on bizdustry. Do you know of a site that I can earn money from?
Have you heard of timebucks? It's a site that pays you to carry out different task like answering surveys, signing up on various sites or even downloading applications as well.

Have you heard of timebucks? It's a site that pays you to carry out different task like answering surveys, signing up on various sites or even downloading applications as well.
This my first time of hearing about that site.but have you earn from the site? Is it possible to earn a $ from that site a day? I will give it a trial and see how it works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back