What's new

Sites that offer good rewards for making posts

Platform with a very low payment rates is always very discouraging and sometimes the activities you will be asked to perform to earn such won't even be easy. I have to stick to paid to post and looks for more ways to earn.
I understand your point perfectly. The motivation levels drop drastically when you realize that these odd jobs on various sites do not offer that much remuneration which could match the effort

I understand your point perfectly. The motivation levels drop drastically when you realize that these odd jobs on various sites do not offer that much remuneration which could match the effort
Exactly. As such the energy should be channelled into something else probably things like learning a skill or developing the one you have already acquired to a standard one and start working on freelancing platform.

Exactly. As such the energy should be channelled into something else probably things like learning a skill or developing the one you have already acquired to a standard one and start working on freelancing platform.
You raise a valid point. Learning digital abilities and utilizing them in so many ventures is a much more reliable and consistent path to financial freedom in comparison to low-paying platforms

You raise a valid point. Learning digital abilities and utilizing them in so many ventures is a much more reliable and consistent path to financial freedom in comparison to low-paying platforms
That is exactly what I am hoping to do in the future. I have a plan of learning a digital skill so I can use it to make money for myself. Freelancing is one of the best way to make a living online.

Bizdustry and other forums that are available are really trying to help us make some money off our contents.

I am of the opinion that bizdustry is the best of all the Available forums online.

That is exactly what I am hoping to do in the future. I have a plan of learning a digital skill so I can use it to make money for myself. Freelancing is one of the best way to make a living online.
This is undoubtedly a positive aspiration to have and shows that you are ambitious in the sense that you want to make a name for yourself in the online community through proficiency in digital tasks

I also have an account with beer money but the forum is not as legit as bizdustry. I spent most of my time here on bizdustry because is the best.
Oh yes, I also have an account there but there are so many things about the forum that I do not just like so I usually spend a lot of time here. I believe that if you spend some time here you are going to love it.

Oh yes, I also have an account there but there are so many things about the forum that I do not just like so I usually spend a lot of time here. I believe that if you spend some time here you are going to love it.
That's true, if you have the enough time you can get what you want easily, earning money online is good especially if you have a good skills set.

I am aware about only two sites that pay good money for making posts. There are a few micro job sites that you can try, but you have to complete many tasks before you could actually make a good amount of money. You will hardly earn a single dollar after completing oodles of tasks and this can be quite tiresome.
That is one of the things about most of these micro job sites,because by the time you might have finished doing most of their task,you will realise that the pay is very little compare to your effort.Having what the market wants gives you an edge.

Hello, there!
I enjoy earning from sites that pay for making good comments and posts, and I have been earning from bizdustry alone for sometime now.
So I was wondering, are there other sites just like bizdustry that offer good enough rewards for making posts?
With NO DOUBT, I can state that there are a lot of PLATFORMS that do pay for your posts and other stuff. Even though they've been detected yet. But with my own experience, I can testify that this PLATFORM (BIZDUSTRY) do pay.

Oh, most people will always preferred platforms that are easier and less stressful. I would love to tried it out though. I will research more in the platform.

Bizdustry is one of the best platforms where you can earn money by being active daily. I am really active on this platform and I make money in here daily and I am glad to be a part of this great community.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back