Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some sites that let you keep track of all the stocks you invest in? Like a portfolio of sorts? I am going to start investing into stocks, and I figure it would help to know of any sites/services that allow me to keep track of everything. Any suggestions?

Okay. If you want to keep track of all the stocks you invest in just go on google play store and download yahoo finance. With the app you can input the name of the stock you bought and keep checking how it's going

Presently, I don't have any stock in my financial portfolio but you will do yourself a great favour by searching for latest stock news online. The creation of internet as made it lot easier to get information sources quickly.

Okay. If you want to keep track of all the stocks you invest in just go on google play store and download yahoo finance. With the app you can input the name of the stock you bought and keep checking how it's going
Wow!!! This sounds really great to here that there is even something like this out there that can help someone keep tracking their stock investment. Though I am not yet into stock trading market, but I think this is very good

I think big brokers or even the sites you purchase those stocks from would offer such services. I don't see any reason why a site I bought stocks from can't allow me keep a portfolio or even have a wide range of stock options to choose from (that'll save me the headache of keeping a portfolio)

I know Yahoo finance is one application that helps you keep track of stocks you bought, you can also keep track through your finance app like piggy vest if you have one, it tells you of your expenses and income for a specified time.

I have always believed that there are so much to be learnt in this forum while earning some bucks. This is because just before now I did not know that there is an app in play store call yahoo finance use to track stock investment. Indeed the internet has really made life somehow easier than many years ago. Thanks for sharing.

I have always believed that there are so much to be learnt in this forum while earning some bucks. This is because just before now I did not know that there is an app in play store call yahoo finance use to track stock investment. Indeed the internet has really made life somehow easier than many years ago. Thanks for sharing.
If one takes time to really go through posts here, a lot will be learnt over time. Even though I have no interest in stocks at present, I learnt about cryptocurrency first here and now I'm beginning to trade.

I've heard of applications which you can use to buy stocks of international multicorporations,one of them is called bamboo another is risevest I'm not really sure of the second

I'm actually looking forward to learning how to trade on stocks and also invest in them because from what I've been reading online recently a lot of people making money from it.

I would recommend bamboo for any newbie who wanna start investing although it's been blocked by cbn but thier still working on it

This is actually going to be something that is going to fascinate a lot of investors in stock because it's going to help them to keep track of their investment and know whether they are getting profit or losing.

I'm actually looking forward to learning how to trade on stocks and also invest in them because from what I've been reading online recently a lot of people making money from it.
Then you need to learn more about stock if you really want to earn from it as many are already earning from the investing in stocks.

What are some sites that let you keep track of all the stocks you invest in? Like a portfolio of sorts? I am going to start investing into stocks, and I figure it would help to know of any sites/services that allow me to keep track of everything. Any suggestions?
Considering the fact that stock investment Is legit and profitable, I believre its a good idea investing in it.... The app you can use to track your investment on stock, is yahoo finance...

I've always been interested in purchasing stocks but I don't have the means yet.
To answer your question, I believe the sites you purchased those stocks from should provide that feature and if they don't you can search on the internet, am sure you would find something there.

Depending on the country you reside, you can actually find sites that are like that. Like in my country, a very popular site you can do this is the bamboo site or app.

There are many Android application that let you monitor your investment if your investment company are digitalised. The world is a global space

There are lots of apps that allow you to keep track of your stocks and investment. I think the 'roquu' apps do that, although I'm not sure I got the spelling right.

Sites like that that will help you keep your portfolios you're invested in in one place are very good to have indeed. It makes following up on your investment very much easier and faster as well

I believe such application really exist but I don't really know and I don't know where to get it, since I don't really have interest in stock trading business I don't know much all the information about it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back