What's new

Sites similar to Amazon Mechanical Turk (Amazon Mturk)

I don't think there is any, even is there is anyone that claims to be doing the same thing as amazon, trust me it can never be the same talkless better, I will advice you stick to the one you are familiar with.

I'm going to advise you to stay with Bizdustry. It can be very hard to make money on the Amazon mechanic turk. But on this phone or you just make my comment and you make money.

I have also tried amazon m tursk before but I never get to do any task there maybe I don't know how to to get qualify for there task.
It was later that i saw hivemicro. The task there are easy to do and I have withdrawn many times there

You can register on transcription platforms like REV, GoTranscript', Scribie and Transcribe Me. The pay up to $0.25 per audio minute and I believe that is higher than you're being paid in whatever you are doing at the moment. I advise you to try these platforms. They have been changing live and I have heard a lot of success stories from them.

mTurk is not available in my location, therefore, have never tied this site from Amazon. However, I think Remotask is as good as mTurk. The tasks are also almost similar and the pay rate is also almost same.

I think you should just stick to bizdustry because they are the easiest website that does PTC to work with, Amazon mturk is to mechanical just like it's name

There are many sites similar to Amazon Mturk. I have never worked on Amazon MTurk, but it seems like it is a Micro task site where you get paid to complete tasks, am I right? I think you can try Microworkers. It is one of the oldest Micro job site out there.

When I heard about mturk online I was interested in that platform but found out it was available in my location, the other micro sites I've worked are microworker, toloka, so worth checking out maybe

I don't think there is any other site that would copy the Amazon.
Even if there is any, I don't think it will be a legit site so I would advise you keep working with Amazon

I have also tried amazon m tursk before but I never get to do any task there maybe I don't know how to to get qualify for there task.
It was later that i saw hivemicro. The task there are easy to do and I have withdrawn many times there

Seriously, this is actually my very first time I'm hearing about this website and I believe that from the looks of things it seems that a lot of people and making money from it so I might be able to give it a try.

Seriously, this is actually my very first time I'm hearing about this website and I believe that from the looks of things it seems that a lot of people and making money from it so I might be able to give it a try.
Hive Micro Job is the only task paying website that I have been paid many times from. They have many task ranging from high to low difficulty.
You can set an auto withdrawal to your PayPal or Bitcoin address.
Payment are made every Tuesday of the week.
Before there minimum payout was $2 but now because of change in fee of Bitcoin and new PayPal policy, they have increased there minimum payout to $10.

Hive Micro Job is the only task paying website that I have been paid many times from. They have many task ranging from high to low difficulty.
You can set an auto withdrawal to your PayPal or Bitcoin address.
Payment are made every Tuesday of the week.
Before there minimum payout was $2 but now because of change in fee of Bitcoin and new PayPal policy, they have increased there minimum payout to $10.

That sounds interesting that they are paying on weekly basis on Tuesday. But with the high withdrawal limit of $10, it's going to be challenging for workers on the site.

These days I'm less interested in this microjob work thing. I tried to apply to mechanical turk once got rejected for unknown reason. There are other similar, but I'm not interested anymore.

That sounds interesting that they are paying on weekly basis on Tuesday. But with the high withdrawal limit of $10, it's going to be challenging for workers on the site.
The $10 might be high in your eye. But if you join the website and you see the task there and see how people are earning there, you will see that the $10 minimum payout is not much. There are people that makes up to $100 daily on the website. But it requires for the worker to be brilliant to do some task. There some task that are simple as asking you to answer if there is an object in an image.

The $10 might be high in your eye. But if you join the website and you see the task there and see how people are earning there, you will see that the $10 minimum payout is not much. There are people that makes up to $100 daily on the website. But it requires for the worker to be brilliant to do some task. There some task that are simple as asking you to answer if there is an object in an image.
I see, then if that happens to be the case, then it's definitely should be considered to something that's interesting to invest into and make the money when the opportunity is still available on it.

The one I can recommend for you are not paying their workers very well. So I will advise you to go for freelance website where you can see more job you can bid on.

mTurk is not available in my location, therefore, have never tied this site from Amazon. However, I think Remotask is as good as mTurk. The tasks are also almost similar and the pay rate is also almost same.
How good is remotask and do they accept workers from third tier countries? What is their payments methods. I wish to try it out very soon.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back