Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS SipAds?
SipAds is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH SipAds?
Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: SipAds

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, AirTM

Minimum Payout:
$1

Payment Proof:

Payment #2
SipAds 02.png

Operation date: 16 Aug 2021 09:01
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 3.15 $
Comment: Dear, congratulations on your payment from Sipads.com, share your payment proof with your friends and family, thank you very much.

That's like 10 points per click. How much is one expected to not exceed in a day? Do we operate clicking through their site or an app? My issue with these apps is whether you need to refer before you're paid

This is a good way to make some good amount of cash on the internet space. I will definitely try this out and make some money with the platform and maximize .y online earnings.

0.01$ per click? That seems to be too good somehow. This is a good way to earn money. I just hope it is available to all countries and the ads do come handy. I don't usually trust PTC sites though.

I really don't trust a lot of all these get paid to click website. Majority of them will tell you to upgrade your website before you will be be eligible to get your own money which is bad

WHAT IS SipAds?

Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:

Minimum Payout:
$1

Payment Proof:

Payment #2
View attachment 2654

Comment: Dear, congratulations on your payment from Sipads.com, share your payment proof with your friends and family, thank you very much.

I believe its a legit paying sites but the question is if the price is $0,01 click per day, hoe many clicks can I make in a day and how many days can I reach the minimum payout.

This is not the first time that I will be seeing a paid to click websites that will offer $0.01 per click. The problem with the PTC websites is that the ones with 0.01 USD will only have very short ads to click while the ones with below that amount will have many ads but it will be difficult to reach 1 USD in a week.

0.01$ per click? That seems to be too good somehow. This is a good way to earn money. I just hope it is available to all countries and the ads do come handy. I don't usually trust PTC sites though.
It is available in all countries. But the problem is that most of this paid to click websites will only give us few paid ads to click per day. Making it difficult to earn good amount there. Like click star that also pays $0.01 per click but member can not earn more than $0.11 per day

It is available in all countries. But the problem is that most of this paid to click websites will only give us few paid ads to click per day. Making it difficult to earn good amount there. Like click star that also pays $0.01 per click but member can not earn more than $0.11 per day
That is one reason I don't like all of paid to click sites. They offer peanuts and they can be frustrating at times.

You will get ad value up to $0.01

As a Free Member you will get $0.005 value 4 Ads and $0.001 with many Ads.
Don't think you will earn only by your own click.

To earn more you can take RR (Rented Referrals). It will give you more profits.
Free Members can take up to 50 RR.

Similar ptc platforms has popped up in the past. The issue should be how many ads can they serve in a day? Since they have membership levels in the platform, can they sustain for a long time?

There is this telegram bot I am using to generate crypto currency, litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. You can join using the link below, I have tested and confirmed them

Attachments

• IMG-20210822-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20210822-WA0009.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20210822-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20210822-WA0007.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20210822-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20210822-WA0008.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1
The truth is that you cannot really make a any reasonable amount of money from most of these platforms because I have ventured into many of them.

To be sincere i don't I'm the kind of person that don't trust this kind of paid to clicks site because they seems to appears as the way if scamming people.

My problem with stuffs like this is that whenever they say you can earn up to 0.01usd per click, it ends up taking a long time to achieve, the advantage is that it has a minimum withdrawal amount.

Payment #3
Thanks

SipAds 03.png

Operation date: 03 Sep 2021 07:20
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
Amount: 2.33 $
Comment: Dear, Congratulations on your payment from Sipads.com, share your payment proof
with your friends and family, thank you very much.

I want to commend you for bringing this earning opportunity to the notice of this forum. It will serve as another source of income but the problem I have is that after registering in platform such as stated above you now discover that it is not actually 0.01 per click as claimed. It is just my thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

1 cent per click might sound too high. However, you must also note that you will only get a few ads worth that amount. Do not expect to earn $1 on the first day, as no paid to click site pay that much amount to their free members.

No doubt they do pay but most of these sites it's hard to really make something worthwhile or settling and most are not to be trusted too so it's important to do ones research prior to any

WHAT IS SipAds?

Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:

Minimum Payout:
$1

Payment Proof:

Payment #2
View attachment 2654

I can't be wasting my time and data on any sites that are not paying as much as possible because the only thing that could stop me from working here doesn't exist I guess so am okay with this platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back