What's new

NEWS Singapore Police Received 631 Cryptocurrency Scam Reports in 2021, Government Says

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
singapore-scams-768x432.jpg

The government of Singapore has revealed the number of crypto scams reported to the police in the past three years. “The vast majority of cryptocurrency scams are perpetrated by scammers based outside Singapore. As such, there is a limit to how much law enforcement agencies in Singapore can do,” said Singapore’s minister for home affairs. Singapore Government’s Data on Cryptocurrency Scams The Singaporean government has revealed the number of reports related to cryptocurrency scams the police received in the past three years. In a written reply to a parliamentary questi ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

This is the main reasons I've stopped doing anything relating to crypto investment on any website. There are so many fake crypto investment platform now

This is another reason why so many countries are trying to ban cryptocurrency because some of the fraudulent activities that is occurring in the blockchain technology can't easily be Trace. That's just what the police have been able to receive. What of others that has not been reported to the police.

This is just another example of why people are backing away from crypto. I have paused my interests. Between the scams and the governments cracking down on it, I just don't want to take any risks.

The decentralized nature in cryptocurrency makes a secret way of dealing and transacting with people without leaving any traces. That is why a lot of criminal activities are always associated with the blockchain technology.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back