What's new

Signing up in a site using social media account

I'm going to use my social media accounts to log into the website if it offers something valuable. For instance, there is a website which make it pretty much easier for me to look into the keywords of my competitor. I love going through my LinkedIn account to use the software on the website.

I don't think it is safe. Some one Try to log in into my Instagram from Vietnam can you imagine? Thanks for security measures

I don't feel safe at all when a site or any platform for that matter requires I use my social media accounts to sign up to their site. I don't always feel comfortable each time I see that kind of request online. I will simply go ahead and sign up with my email address all the time

Sometimes it's a very big risk signing up to any site through your social media , cause attimes it's might lead to hacking

This is really good so when people go to your website it will be easy to reach you on other platforms and it stands like a proof that you are genuine in what you are doing

Signing into a website which requires your social Media account is sometimes risky, I hate using my social media to sign up in any website I prefer using my Gmail account
I have been making use of my gmail to sign up in some of my account that i have online,i do not mostly make use of my social media account to do my sign up because this oppourtunity realy come up.

It is good perspective but it is sometimes not recommended so you need to have spare gmail account for signups because what happens exactly is that each site is sending newsletters and notifications so if you get important message like from your employer or company you are working on you will miss it.

I have used social sites like facebook and twitter to sign up on various websites but I am not comfortable doing this. These days I try to avoid sites that require social media sign up.

Do you feel safe to sign up in sites that requires using social media accounts to sign up ?

I don't feel safe because it expose my social account to risk . Many accounts has been hacked through this method.
Do you feel safe with signing up with your social media account in a site ?

Personally, I have never done it for years that I have been using social media platforms and forums. I'm not too lazy that I can't go through the manual process of filling the registration form. I see it as just laziness that makes one sign up using their social media accounts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back