Signing up in a site using social media account

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you feel safe to sign up in sites that requires using social media accounts to sign up ?

I don't feel safe because it expose my social account to risk . Many accounts has been hacked through this method.
Do you feel safe with signing up with your social media account in a site ?

yes I feel safe signing into a website using my social media accounts, this is because when signing into this account I don't use my social media password as my new required password

Signing into a website which requires your social Media account is sometimes risky, I hate using my social media to sign up in any website I prefer using my Gmail account

I try that with only reputable platform because i don't want my website to be hacked at the end of the day and its the truth

yes this day is there are many sites that you can sign up with after your registration or in the process of the registration they will ask for your social media password in order to sign up properly please enable them to link the sides with your social.

A lot of sites gives you the option to sign up using your social media account. I normally don't do that because i don't want to risk my social media account.

If they have SSL certificate than I would trust them but yes it always you risks and better you try to avoid it as they can have an access to your social media account can use it for their benefits.

I do not feel safe too but the number of site that requests for social media accounts is increasing so I have another social media account that I use for sites like that.

Actually it risk free due to privacy protect from social media

But it good to sign up on sites normally without using social media because if the social media sign in was removed it would be very difficult to get access to the site

I have experience that some years back and I have learnt my lesson since then

Some time ago whenever i want to sign in to a site,when given the option of using your social media account,i do used it for registration,but recently i have been very cautious about the way i used my social media account for any site.

Do you feel safe to sign up in sites that requires using social media accounts to sign up ?

I don't feel safe because it expose my social account to risk . Many accounts has been hacked through this method.
Of course not. I'll never do it. Not now that I'm more enlightened, no matter how available or easy that option is. I'm not taking it for no reason! Not only are you prone to account hacks but other sensitive things in your phone are at risk. Not to talk of malware that your phone can be prone to

Not all the time, I feel a bit uncomfortable about how many sites use social sign ins as an option. Because that means you're connected on each of those accounts, or I should say, you're account is connected to that site. So I think it can be dangerous. Only sign in at trusted sites.

They are not of reasons why some websites ask you to sign up with their social Media account. This makes it easy to connect with the users when there is a new update on the website.

I don't think that there is something wrong in login in to a website with our social media accounts. We can only login to there website but they don't have access to our profile.
But I don't like social media login because I might loose the social media account. Which means that u will automatically loose the account

Another mistake that people make is to use the phone number as the password to their social media accounts and when this happens , the account can be hacked by the site

I really don't like signing up on a platform using my social media platform. The best thing I usually do is that I open up a new account on that PLATFORM and I start using it separately from my social media account

I have been in many sites in which I registered easily through the use of my social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter account, instagram account and my googke mail account.

Well I really don't do it I prefer my phone number or Gmail. Just like you said your account can be easily hacked through such methods ....and just imagine if an account that contains vital information got hacked .. that would be very bad

I have come across so many sites that gives ab option for signing up with social media. Though i dont have any issues with signing up with my social media but i prefer using my email. Unless this is the only option

I don't really like the system of signing up an account using Facebook account because it not always strong account to say. The platform that offer such account will surely have another alternative so I prefer using account like email to using Facebook account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back