5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
Want to gain easy biznotes? Complete the following, and you can gain additional biznotes!

Join this referral link
Join here: https://r.honeygain.me/JOSHU8CB4E
Earnings Claim: 250 BizNotes
If you have previously joined under this particular referral link, you cannot claim again, unless you have abandoned your old account, due to not remembering your password or email you used.

Activity Based
For every 30 days of consistent use, you can claim 1,000 BizNotes. Clause: You must have registered through the above link to claim this part.

In order to claim said amount, you would need to have signed up through the above referral link, and none others. In addition to registering through the link above, you need to have 30 days worth of actual earnings daily, for the past 30 days, to claim the BizNotes. You can claim this reward a maximum of 12 times PER YEAR. This means, you can only claim it once per month. If by chance you didn't use the Honeygain App for 1 day out of the past 30 days, I may reward you, if it isn't a consistent issue.

In addition to having proof that you used this for 30 days straight, you need to also have earned at minimum of 100 Credits a day. 100 Credits, is $0.10 USD (ten cents).

To provide proof of earnings, you can screenshot the last 30 days graph, on your computer or device that you are using, and share it here.

Last edited:
Want to gain easy biznotes? Complete the following, and you can gain additional biznotes!

Join this referral link
If you have previously joined under this particular referral link, you cannot claim again, unless you have abandoned your old account, due to not remembering your password or email you used.

Activity Based
For every 30 days of consistent use, you can claim 1,000 BizNotes. Clause: You must have registered through the above link to claim this part.

In order to claim said amount, you would need to have signed up through the above referral link, and none others. In addition to registering through the link above, you need to have 30 days worth of actual earnings daily, for the past 30 days, to claim the BizNotes. You can claim this reward a maximum of 12 times PER YEAR. This means, you can only claim it once per month. If by chance you didn't use the Honeygain App for 1 day out of the past 30 days, I may reward you, if it isn't a consistent issue.

In addition to having proof that you used this for 30 days straight, you need to also have earned at minimum of 100 Credits a day. 100 Credits, is $0.10 USD (ten cents).

To provide proof of earnings, you can screenshot the last 30 days graph, on your computer or device that you are using, and share it here.
Cool! What exactly is Honeygain? I have seen this around before but never looked into yet.

Cool! What exactly is Honeygain? I have seen this around before but never looked into yet.
It is an IP sharing platform, that pays you for data you share to their paid users.

Reactions: AJH
Offer still available for those willing to give this a try for a minimum of 30 days.

Join this referral link

Activity Based

It's been almost 3 years since I joined Bizdustry.com And I accept all your offers and join them also complete but unfortunately I don't get any biznote.Honey gain have also joined with your referral code .

It's been almost 3 years since I joined Bizdustry.com And I accept all your offers and join them also complete but unfortunately I don't get any biznote.Honey gain have also joined with your referral code .
How would I give out biznotes, if I didn't know you had joined up my referral, without telling me? If you joined under MY SPECIFIC REFERRAL, I need information on when you joined up, and everything else that I request sent to me privately via PM. If you don't, I cannot verify and tell if you actually did so.

Plus if you were actually using it, I need screen shots provided of your earnings, so I can verify if you meet the requirements to get said discounts.

If you joined hours ago, it is completely different than 3 YEARS AGO. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERIOD OF TIME. I still need you to private message me what email you used to sign up under to even verify if you qualify.

I am new here and willing to sign up but I do not understand how the honeygain works. Is there anywhere I could read how it works and the terms and conditions guiding the website.

I am new here and willing to sign up but I do not understand how the honeygain works. Is there anywhere I could read how it works and the terms and conditions guiding the website.
The site itself has all the information you need. They have a FAQ and Terms right there on the site, you cannot miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back