What's new

Their is captcha in some while their isn't captchas to solve and earn. The reward per task range from $0.01- $0.005 it depends on the length of the time required for it to run. If its the ones that requires some time like 30 secs to run down, you'll be earning $0.01 per such tasks.
This is a very nice earning rate that you are able to get for each task that you do. One of the highest that I have actually seen to be honest. What are the availability of apps like in your vision when you access this platform? I know that for some sites of a similar nature they are only a limited number of ads that are available to you based on the region that you are in. So while their earning potential is great you do not actually learn that much every day that you are on it.

expand...
Thanks a lot for sharing such an easy and amazing platforms with us. Actually I have so many friends who were asking about how they can earn money online if they are not so educated a lot of friends. I'll share this with them thank you.

This is a very nice earning rate that you are able to get for each task that you do. One of the highest that I have actually seen to be honest. What are the availability of apps like in your vision when you access this platform? I know that for some sites of a similar nature they are only a limited number of ads that are available to you based on the region that you are in. So while their earning potential is great you do not actually learn that much every day that you are on it.
They ads are more than 30, meaning you have plenty of them to view and earn. I think one can make up to $0.25 a day through the ptc site. If you upgrade your plan with them to VIP plan, you'll earn higher too.

Earnings from PTC does not equate the effort in time and cost incurred. I have a bit of it and realize my zeal for it started reducing day by day. I have also read loads of review of people eventually leaving it because of the time it will take to achieve the minimum threshhold even as low as $2. If you think about it, spending that much time for $2 is demoralizing . One always leave it behind no matter what. If its survey, then good .Otherwise, those are not worth it.

You may heard about an online earning website named GPTPlanet.com. It is an another PTC (Paid to Click) website which pays its members for completing different simple tasks. The site has been running since 2010 and anyone can join in that website.
Post automatically merged:

You may heard about an online earning website named GPTPlanet.com. It is an another PTC (Paid to Click) website which pays its members for completing different simple tasks. The site has been running since 2010 and anyone can join in that website.

They ads are more than 30, meaning you have plenty of them to view and earn. I think one can make up to $0.25 a day through the ptc site. If you upgrade your plan with them to VIP plan, you'll earn higher too.
What are the perks on the site in order to sign up for the VIP membership? Do you have access to more ads through this time? Of course to sign up for a VIP membership you will have to weigh out how much it actually cost to get the subscription and how much you are actually able to make throughout the course of that time the subscription is valid. This is the only way to determine whether you will be making a profit or not. Do you have any idea what the VIP membership is able to offer here on this site that you have shared with us? :)

Earnings from PTC does not equate the effort in time and cost incurred. I have a bit of it and realize my zeal for it started reducing day by day. I have also read loads of review of people eventually leaving it because of the time it will take to achieve the minimum threshhold even as low as $2. If you think about it, spending that much time for $2 is demoralizing . One always leave it behind no matter what. If its survey, then good .Otherwise, those are not worth it.
Lol, PTC earnings are hard to build that's why people don't give it more time again. But its still an added means of gaining more satoshis. You can do PTC tasks even when you are doing other online gigs. If you open many tabs for each task you are doing you can run PTC's on the background while doing other things too.

Yes I see the avertissement of this site on platforms that I am active on , the site have good reviews so it is legit for long time and I think it is no room that this site will turn to scam and even though it is low paying but still we Can earn by sign up on others platforms .

Bro have you ever withdraw money from the site? If yes please what is the procedure and how does it work, please let us know so we can join cos I really need some money to and of course everyone needs money and nobody got all the money they need so feel free an regale us

II have stopped working on ptc sites for a very long time. I regard this sites as a total waste of the time. The time that was used to surf ptc sites is a total waste.

I want to be sure the site is free to sign up with. If it is, I can then begin to promote my affiliate links there - that way I'll be assured of getting traffic without spending much. Thanks for this information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back