What's new

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
GPT planet is a PTC site that is equivalent site to scarletclicks.com PTC site. Both of them share the same features, by viewing ads, completing offers and signing up to websites etc.

You can also advertise your referral link, your faucet/ptc website to gain more referrals that will sign up through your link.

The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $2, you can withdraw through Skrill, airtm, Bitcoin, payeer, Neteller etc.

Get started through GPTplanet from this link; http://www.gptplanet.com

Last edited:
GPT planet is a PTC site that is equivalent site to scarletclicks.com PTC site. Both of them share the same features, by viewing ads, completing offers and signing up to websites etc.

You can also advertise your referral link, your faucet/ptc website to gain more referrals that will sign up through your link.

The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $2, you can withdraw through Skrill, airtm, Bitcoin, payeer, Neteller etc.

Have you earned from it already?

How long does it take to make $2? This is important l, on some PTC sites it takes forever to make $1 and making $2 is so much work.

I don't want to spend time, resources and strength on PTC sites that are very considerate.

Ok thanks. I will check it out

OK, good one. I was reading to here how much you have made or how much can one make averagely in a day or week or so, because I personally believe ptc site is a waist of time, so I needed to see something that will encourage me in doing it.

I will definitely go for this website if you have already taken withdraw from it.
Please also mention the criteria for taking withdrawal and give me details about how much work is needed and how much money can I made every day.
And what's the reward for making refrals?

Have you made use of the site in the past? If so, what is your impression of the actual site, and what are the earning potential that you can make over the course of a day? It is good that the minimum threshold is not that high when it comes to cashing out, however if you look at the potential of paid to click sites at the moment they are quite low considering the high value of Bitcoin. However, it may be good to earn some Bitcoin on the sites and cash it out at a later point when the price increases even further.

Have you made use of the site in the past? If so, what is your impression of the actual site, and what are the earning potential that you can make over the course of a day? It is good that the minimum threshold is not that high when it comes to cashing out, however if you look at the potential of paid to click sites at the moment they are quite low considering the high value of Bitcoin. However, it may be good to earn some Bitcoin on the sites and cash it out at a later point when the price increases even further.
The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $1, for payeer, Bitcoin, Neteller, and skrill. But as for Bitcoin i don't think such minimum withdrawal threshold can be applicable cos of the high rate of gas fees. I just created account with them not long ago. The PTC site is legit, they pays faster when you accrue the minimum threshold required from you to withdraw.

This will be a good way to add to online earnings this year. Can this work in a countries worldwide, since a lot of these PTC sites prefer traffic from tier one countries?
And please what are the daily earnings like, in dollars?

Thank for sharing it with us. But there's nothing you provide as a manifest to prove your words that will make us believe that the site is paying good. I'm saying this because I have waste a so much time on many PTC site without earn a value from them. I believe that To earn a $1 is not a week task, how many Satoshi is possible to earn in a day?.

The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $1, for payeer, Bitcoin, Neteller, and skrill. But as for Bitcoin i don't think such minimum withdrawal threshold can be applicable cos of the high rate of gas fees. I just created account with them not long ago. The PTC site is legit, they pays faster when you accrue the minimum threshold required from you to withdraw.
Yes that would make sense that such a low minimum withdrawal will not be applicable to the Bitcoin currency because of the transaction fees. In fact there are some sites that I have used that have had a $2 minimum withdrawal for Bitcoin and when you requested for the actual withdrawal stays pending for a long period of time before they are actually able to process it. I will be sure to have a look at the site in the future as an additional way in which to earn cryptocurrency. After all this sort of earning methods are stuff that you can do in the background whilst you are busy with your day-to-day tasks.

How long does it take to make $2? This is important l, on some PTC sites it takes forever to make $1 and making $2 is so much work.

I don't want to spend time, resources and strength on PTC sites that are very considerate.
That's true most GPTC websites takes too long to reach the Minimum threshold to request a withdraw and will take too much time just to get a dollar. Im just waiting for a payment proof though because it's kind of common for a PTC website to be a scam..

Like how long can it take to make that $2 as minimum cash out? What are the modalities in making the money? How often can one make a cash out from the site? Have you been paid? Could you kindly send us proof of payment? Thanks.

I think it is best you earn something first before pushing this kind of platform. Most times it takes forever to earn just $1 and then when you factor in the effort you put you become depressed. I am not sure there will be a time when I will be a big fan of PTC sites. Most are created just for the owners without regards for the audience.

Thanks a lot for sharing such an easy and amazing platforms with us. Actually I have so many friends who were asking about how they can earn money online if they are not so educated. I was worried due to this, because I don't know how they can. But today you released my tension. I would suggest them now to go to these platforms and earn by watching ads on GPT planet.

Yes that would make sense that such a low minimum withdrawal will not be applicable to the Bitcoin currency because of the transaction fees. In fact there are some sites that I have used that have had a $2 minimum withdrawal for Bitcoin and when you requested for the actual withdrawal stays pending for a long period of time before they are actually able to process it. I will be sure to have a look at the site in the future as an additional way in which to earn cryptocurrency. After all this sort of earning methods are stuff that you can do in the background whilst you are busy with your day-to-day tasks.
Yeah, you are there, you can do just that when you are less busy with your other day to day task. Or you can do that just as you suggested by leaving it run through the background. Is an additional way to make some Cryptocurrency adding to the one we're making too.

Yeah, you are there, you can do just that when you are less busy with your other day to day task. Or you can do that just as you suggested by leaving it run through the background. Is an additional way to make some Cryptocurrency adding to the one we're making too.
What is the average number of satoshi that you earn for each of the ads that you view within the site? Also is there a CAPTCHA that you have to complete for each ad that you view, because this would then make it quite difficult in order to be able to run in the background, and it would pretty much operating in the same way as a faucet does.

OK, good one. I was reading to here how much you have made or how much can one make averagely in a day or week or so, because I personally believe ptc site is a waist of time, so I needed to see something that will encourage me in doing it.

It takes eternity to earn from this platforms. For me paid to click sites doesn't make any sense because you will spend all day just to make 10 cents which doesn't add up at all. I'd rather use my time for writing.

What is the average number of satoshi that you earn for each of the ads that you view within the site? Also is there a CAPTCHA that you have to complete for each ad that you view, because this would then make it quite difficult in order to be able to run in the background, and it would pretty much operating in the same way as a faucet does.
Their is captcha in some while their isn't captchas to solve and earn. The reward per task range from $0.01- $0.005 it depends on the length of the time required for it to run. If its the ones that requires some time like 30 secs to run down, you'll be earning $0.01 per such tasks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back