Shut down pc or sleep

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you shut down your computer at night or do you put it to sleep? If you only put it to sleep then how often do you do a shut down? Does that impact how you receive updates?

Do you shut down your computer at night or do you put it to sleep? If you only put it to sleep then how often do you do a shut down? Does that impact how you receive updates?
I prefer to shutdown, I don't know why I hardly put my computer on sleep, I guess I feel it temporary while shutdown means you won't be using it for a while

I interchange between the two modes as I deem fit; shut down when I won't be using the computer in the next hour; sleep when I will need to use in less than an hour. I shutdown on a regular basis though, as I believe putting it to sleep frequently may be damaging to the battery on a long run.

I don't like shutting down my computer because of the reason that I like to get up from bed at night when I cannot or doesn't want to sleep and to start being on my computer, and if it is turned off I cannot do such a thing I will have to wait until it will get turned on and it annoys me, it is kind of a laziness and I'm aware of it I might be lazy sometimes. I know that it damages the computer to do it for too long but I just like doing it and there is nothing I can do about that.

Probably shut down because its just better and it makes your pc take a break like a human. Sleep mode is just your computer is running but on the homescreen and closes the other. Sometimes I just leave my computer on and I damaged it once when I did that. One of my fans stopped working and my pc almost began burning. I replaced the part at the end, the fan was old asf.

Switch between the two modes as needed. If you do not use your computer for the next hour, shut it down. Sleep if you need to use it within an hour. However, if you fall asleep frequently, the battery may be damaged in the long run, so turn off the power regularly.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back