Shrink.pe SCAM OR LEGIT?

Vladv26

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Shrink.pe is an URL shortener that was launched in 2019 so it is quite new on the market.

Payout rates

The payout rates per 1000 visits start from as low as 2.5$ and go up to a maximum of 10$. I'll attach an imagine of detailed payout rates down below.

Screenshot_20201101_232109.jpg

Minimum Payout is only $3 and payments are processed daily.

Payment Methods: PayPal, WebMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, Skrill, PaySera, Perfect Money, Paytm, GooglePay, Neteller, UPI and Bank Transfer

The referral program offer your 20% of your referral income lifetime.

You can visit this URL shortener by clicking here Shrink.pe

The rate of payments in this platform is interesting even if there is other websites paying about 20$ for Greenland traffic
but the best thing about this platform is that we can withdraw daily i just hope it's legit since you didn't provide a payment proof

Yes, some have really nice payin rates, so if you try using several platforms good income to target your community.

Is it true that the site you are sharing is legitimate because without proof of our payment, it is severe that users cannot be too sure that the site you are sharing is really legitimate

Shrink.pe is an URL shortener that was launched in 2019 so it is quite new on the market.

Payout rates

The payout rates per 1000 visits start from as low as 2.5$ and go up to a maximum of 10$. I'll attach an imagine of detailed payout rates down below.

View attachment 265

Minimum Payout is only $3 and payments are processed daily.

Payment Methods: PayPal, WebMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, Skrill, PaySera, Perfect Money, Paytm, GooglePay, Neteller, UPI and Bank Transfer

The referral program offer your 20% of your referral income lifetime.

You can visit this URL shortener by clicking here Shrink.pe
CPM for the whole world is very small in my opinion. It is better if shortlink sites provide more CPM for countries other than the top tier. Is there such a shortlink?

CPM for the whole world is very small in my opinion. It is better if shortlink sites provide more CPM for countries other than the top tier. Is there such a shortlink?
That's the rate that most shortlink websites offer. Because in the worldwide category you also have countries from India or African where the rate would be even lower than they offer. They could remove this very low paying countries and then increase the overall worldwide CPM but then you have country restrictions which people don't like

That's the rate that most shortlink websites offer. Because in the worldwide category you also have countries from India or African where the rate would be even lower than they offer. They could remove this very low paying countries and then increase the overall worldwide CPM but then you have country restrictions which people don't like
I responded about that. Maybe the shortlink from your own country has a decent CPM. But I have the experience that each view has countless numbers. Maybe a bug or other problem.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back