Reputable
100 Posts Club
May 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For me:

Jericho
I loved the concept of the show. I also loved the characters and the small town dynamic, reminded me a lot of my own personal life.

Terra Nova
Shame that the show's big budget caused all sorts of financial woes that led to its cancellation.

There still isn't proper confirmation for this show so I'm going to say A.P Bio. That show was amazing and honestly I'm going to miss it a lot if they don't bring it back. It has Glenn Howerton who plays Dennis in It's Always Sunny and it is awesome. Would definitely recommend it.

There seems to be a lot of shows that get cancelled lately for not reaching the viewer ratings that the networks look for, which is hard to test for considering that a lot of people don't stream episodes as they air, instead opting to watch them when they have time.

For me there has been a lot shows I have cancelled due to one reason or the other, some are due to improptu date, no property invitation and many others but there were some I wish I never did though

The ninth movie of "Harry Potter" eventually didn't come out and it really disappointed me because Harry Potter is my favorite movie and I really want it to keep being on the screens, it is very nostalgic to me because I used to watch it as a kid and it is a magical movie that will never be replaced. I hope that J.K Rowling the author will convince the movies team to make a ninth movie which will be about the ninth book which have already came out. I will definitely watch it and even in the cinemas just because I like it so much. When I'm listening to the Harry Potter's soundtracks I get goosebumps.

For me:

Jericho
I loved the concept of the show. I also loved the characters and the small town dynamic, reminded me a lot of my own personal life.

Terra Nova
Shame that the show's big budget caused all sorts of financial woes that led to its cancellation.
Jericho! I totally agree, miss this show so much. Hope it gets a fresh start one day...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back