Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
We live in a world where everyone is treated equally but even in the UK, the minimum wage is different for those between 16-18 and 18-23 for example.
7E4606AC-2111-4B93-A26F-443D20ADF268.jpeg

Whilst it encourages employers to hire less experienced staff for lower cost, most less experienced employees are expected to do the same job to the standards of anyone else working otherwise risk disciplinary action. So some would argue that everyone doing the same role should be paid the same or individuals should be paid upon performance

Do you think younger people should be paid less?

Age should not be a criteria for hike in pay but experience definitely counts and that makes all the difference. Qualified but inexperienced person will be adding lesser value to the company compared to an experienced person. That is why there is pay parity and not the age.

Well, I think that a person should be paid according to the experience he has. Perhaps older people may have more experience related to a field and this is why they probably get paid more than their younger counterparts?

We live in a world where everyone is treated equally but even in the UK, the minimum wage is different for those between 16-18 and 18-23 for example.
View attachment 4084

Whilst it encourages employers to hire less experienced staff for lower cost, most less experienced employees are expected to do the same job to the standards of anyone else working otherwise risk disciplinary action. So some would argue that everyone doing the same role should be paid the same or individuals should be paid upon performance

Discrimating salary on the basis of age is not eithical in any way in my opinion. One must of paid basis on their work not on anything else. I have seen sometime young people are more talented and skilled then the one who have been working for a long period. Age doesn't define who good one is in their work. Especially in the recent days young people are achieving thing beyond anyone imagination. Pure dedication and hunger to learn and improve oneself in their profession cannot be categoried on the basis of age.

Very true....youngsters are more technically sound and are able to adapt to changes very fast and have become assets to their company. Paying such talented people will surely create a better trend in the employment sector.

Of course not, payment for any role whatsoever should be dependent on the level of expertise of that person. These days there are a lot of youngsters breaking records on the online space.

No I don’t agree with that, why should younger people be paid less because they are young. Everyone should be paid equally whether a kid or an adult

View attachment 4084

Why younger people should be paid less when younger people are doing the same work like ages which deserves more compensation than ages.
To encourage younger men in a company will make the job very fast and meet up with expected target.

Though in every organization there are standards for those that are entering the organisation,but what I think is this,except you are still learning in the job or an intern,skill and your capacity to do the job should be the priority here and not age.

Younger people should not be paid less because in every institution or company there policies and if the person age goes with the company’s policy why should him be paid less is not fair

It depends on how the person work, if the person is hard working I think he or she should be paid a good amount of money, there's nothing like younger person being paid small.

Why should young people be paid less and grown ups to be paid more . Everyone should be paid according to how he or she works. If the younger one is working very hard he or she must be rewarded very well because hardwork really pays

I should not be the same. There are a lot of factors that must be put into consideration such as the level of experience, academic qualification and working hours. Younger people seems to be paid less as they are not advanced in terms of experience.

I personally think that payment for your wages should not be based on age, but on your expertise and ability to get the job done as well, accept in a case you are an apprentice.

I Totally detest from that negative notion.
Age is just a number and making sagregations and bias based on age is seriously not a wise decision. The work and experience of who did the work is what matters.

Everybody must be paid according to the kind of job he or she does whether the person is young or old. And people must be paid more when the put a lot of concentration in the work they do. So they must be paid based o their hardwork

I should not be the same. There are a lot of factors that must be put into consideration such as the level of experience, academic qualification and working hours. Younger people seems to be paid less as they are not advanced in terms of experience.
That's true, if you want to gain success you want to have a good experience on what you'll be going for, a lot of people don't really know this they ended up failing.

That's true, if you want to gain success you want to have a good experience on what you'll be going for, a lot of people don't really know this they ended up failing.
That is true and the reason they might be failing is because they were meant to understanding the online space is a place they could easily get access to information or platforms that will help them make money without stress.

Paying somebody know because he is young just means that is going to keep on looking for other opportunities somewhere. Wages or salary should be dependent on what you contribute.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back