What's new

Should younger people be paid less?

I opined that each and every worker should be paid accordingly to the duty discharged and payment should not be based on age limitation. The duties to carry through must have an attached renumeration which must be discharged appropriately.

Well, there are many organisations that try to judge a person and pay them accordingly. This is something quite common. Regardless, of this, a few companies do not really care and they have a fixed amount of salary for everyone.

Well, there are many organisations that try to judge a person and pay them accordingly. This is something quite common. Regardless, of this, a few companies do not really care and they have a fixed amount of salary for everyone.
That is a very valid point because if the salaries that are dispensed to employees are fixed then it shouldn't be categorise by age . If anyone fixed into the position and he is younger, he should be given the attached salary.

It is in the company's structure and there are certain salaries that is attached to certain positions . Each and every worker occupying each position should take home the pay that is attached to it irrespective of their ages.

That is a very valid point because if the salaries that are dispensed to employees are fixed then it shouldn't be categorise by age . If anyone fixed into the position and he is younger, he should be given the attached salary.

In the past, I have applied at an organisation that used to have a fixed salary. They used to pay a fixed amount of money regardless of age. There were so many people in there who were younger and older than me.

In the past, I have applied at an organisation that used to have a fixed salary. They used to pay a fixed amount of money regardless of age. There were so many people in there who were younger and older than me.
I still believe that each and every organisations has different salary structures and there are various salary salaries attached to different hierarchy of the business . Irrespective of the age of the person occupying the position, the right reward for executing such task must be given.

I still believe that each and every organisations has different salary structures and there are various salary salaries attached to different hierarchy of the business . Irrespective of the age of the person occupying the position, the right reward for executing such task must be given.

Each and every organisation are different when it comes to paying salaries. However, many organisations merely use their employees and then fire them. This is something that has happened in many companies.

Of course not, payment for any role whatsoever should be dependent on the level of expertise of that person. These days there are a lot of youngsters breaking records on the online space.
That also what I think. There are many young people that are good than older people. Age is not a factor in deciding the amount of wages. Value offered or will be offered, not age, should be determinant.

Each and every organisation are different when it comes to paying salaries. However, many organisations merely use their employees and then fire them. This is something that has happened in many companies.
Yeah, this happens a lot. It would be so unfortunate to work for a company, give them your best, but they pay you a little and fire you eventually.

There was also a trend in my country where companies exploit job seekers during interviews. They ask them to give specific ideas, which they use but never hire the interviewee.

Since younger people are more vibrant and has the capability and strength of working more than the older people , I think they deserve to be paid what the older people are also earning.

Since younger people are more vibrant and has the capability and strength of working more than the older people , I think they deserve to be paid what the older people are also earning.
It does not supposed to be a serious issue to handle in companies because the position held by speaks volume of the amount to be received by each and every individual.

You who have worked for so many years and has gathered a whole lot of experience will not want to be paid the same amount with people that have just been introduced into the business or has been employed.
We should try to consider reality when making decision of this nature. Yes the younger people may have the strength to work but experience really matters

Last edited:
No, I don't believe that because someone is still young he or she should be pay less all I know is that, it is what you know that give you the high or less pay and promotions in a company.

No, I don't believe that because someone is still young he or she should be pay less all I know is that, it is what you know that give you the high or less pay and promotions in a company.
In my homet country emphasis are focused more on employing young graduate because they believed that they are filled with energy and if you go to companies, you will see young managers that are paid handsomely.

It is in the company's structure and there are certain salaries that is attached to certain positions . Each and every worker occupying each position should take home the pay that is attached to it irrespective of their ages.
You've just said it all. Age is not a factor to be considered for making payments to employees but their respective position in the company and the value they add to it. A young youth could even outshine an aged fellow.

You who have worked for so many years and has gathered a whole lot of experience will not want to be paid the same amount with people that have just been introduced into the business or has been employed.
We should try to consider reality when making decision of this nature. Yes the younger people may have the strength to work but experience really matters

Well, I think that many organisations really do not consider the age of the person before hiring them. They tend to pay money in an equal manner to people whom they hire. Qualification is quite important in many cases.

It is extremely important to pay according to the work that the employees are discharging. I have seen so many companies where employees complained that they are underpaid . This will affect the productivity of the employees.

Why should young people be paid less and grown ups to be paid more . Everyone should be paid according to how he or she works. If the younger one is working very hard he or she must be rewarded very well because hardwork really pays
I quite agree with you on this,because when it comes to the issue of performance and job delivery it is the amount and quality of work done that really matters and not how young a person is.

It is extremely important to pay according to the work that the employees are discharging. I have seen so many companies where employees complained that they are underpaid . This will affect the productivity of the employees.

Well, apart from being underpaid, many employees also do not receive their salaries on time. This is also something that many people complain about many times.

You've just said it all. Age is not a factor to be considered for making payments to employees but their respective position in the company and the value they add to it. A young youth could even outshine an aged fellow.
There are some companies that are screaming out over-aged and they want young and vibrant to occupy key positions in their company because they knew that this age bracket are energetic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back