What's new

Should You Use An Old Theme For Your Website?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Old is gold and I think having something old does not necessarily mean that it has no value. When it comes to using some kind of background theme for your website, do you think that you should use an old one? I think that there are many old websites out there that have still not changed their old themes. So, what do you think?

You are going to be disturbing your group if you are going to be using an old one. Everything in the internet is changing within a very short time and it is advisable that you should follow the trend.

Well, you can use old theme if that's your own perspective about having old background around but as of me, I love to try new theme so that it can be proving of being the latest and still perform the same pattern of work as of old and also have new features.

I don't have any issues using an old theme. In fact I don't care when the theme was created, I just see if the theme is appropriate to my niche or not, I just see if the theme is good looking and if the theme is easy to use.

Just as you said, old is gold. And not all old things are bad in anyways. I don't think it's a bad idea for one to use old or even tattered theme for his site, theme doesn't even matters, but rather quality and content.

Old is gold and I think having something old does not necessarily mean that it has no value. When it comes to using some kind of background theme for your website, do you think that you should use an old one? I think that there are many old websites out there that have still not changed their old themes. So, what do you think?
for some reasons, i usually find old themes very easy to use and i am not really a big fan of upgrade of a site theme especially when i am more conversant with the site and the navigation.

Just as you have said, old is sometimes gold, it's not bad to be using your old theme on your website. Infact for easy identification for people that usually check on your site, I don't think it's necessary to change your old theme.

Broadly speaking, it is not a great idea to utilize an outdated theme for a webpage. Old themes are frequently not continually updated, and they could have old code or other components that are incompatible with the most recent web browsers and mobile devices.

Having an old theme on your website is not a crime or bad thing, but you should know that first impression matter most. And the first impression about your website is your website appearance which is your theme.

You
will have to update your theme even though you consider using the same theme. You will have to update theme everything a new version is released This will help you patch up any vulnerability the theme had in its older version.

Well, you are right but I still think that it will not make sense to use an old theme for your website. The world is changing gradually so you should just flow with the new changes.

Well, you are right but I still think that it will not make sense to use an old theme for your website. The world is changing gradually so you should just flow with the new changes.

Well, not all the visitors may actually like the new theme and this is why many people would prefer old themes. Moreover, "old is gold", as many people usually say.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back