What's new

Should you try to evade tax?

It is not right to evade tax and it is against the tax laws in each and every country . Ultimately, the government kicked against it and that is why they are against any activities that will encourage tax evasion like in cryptocurrency.

There are so many who have tried this before and once caught they had to pay double what they owe and even spend time in prison. Tax evasion is a crime. If you have the Capital to pay your tax simply pay it than going through all these trouble.

Depending on what country you live in, it could be a criminal offense to skip out on paying your taxes. Here in the US, I think they just garnish your wages if you fail to pay your taxes. But continuing to not pay, can result in criminal charges even.
It is totally wrong to evade taxes and it does not really depend on the country because the last time I checked, most of the countries would kick against it because it's against the law.

There are so many who have tried this before and once caught they had to pay double what they owe and even spend time in prison. Tax evasion is a crime. If you have the Capital to pay your tax simply pay it than going through all these trouble.
If you are caught as an individual it may be a little bit better because your reputation will not be damaged so much. But if you have a business venture and you evade tax, it can damage your reputation. I have seen a lot of footballers that have been caught because they evaded taxes.

It is not good practice as a businessman to be looking for ways to evade taxes or pay below normal taxes.
These taxes are the incomes government are using to provide amenities for the public. If all businesses now evade taxes, where would government get fund to perform its responsibilities?.

No you should never evade tax it's a crime in most counties and you can get into huge trouble if you evade tax for a long time you can even go to jail it will also destroy your reputasion and customers will lose trust

That is right. When you understand that tax is what is used in building the country, you will not want to evade it. The government should also be accountable for the tax collected. They should show the citizens that their tax is truly working. That will encourage them to always pay.
The reason some people are trying to evade tax is because they like the way their government is managing the money they got from the tax. But regardless, as a citizen and a business owner, they shouldn't be any excuse for anyone to try to evade tax.

In business today it is very common to hear of many business trying to evade tax payment and these companies end up destroying their reputation. The moment potential clients hear that they would not want to patronise you because of the scandal. The good reputation of your company is very important, so you should not soil it by not doing the right thing. Pay your tax when it is due and conduct your business freely.

I actually understand the reason why some businesses try as much as possible to avoid paying taxes because they are being overtaxed by the government. But it is a serious crime for you to evade your taxes which is why I will not recommend any business owner to do it in order not to fall a victim to the government trap.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back