What's new

Should you Trademark your logo?

If it is about a small blog where you use logos to advertise so watermarking or trademarking the logo isn't a compulsory step unless you spend a lot of effort on drawing it but if it is a professional website so it merits.
One of the things that a new and emerging business would not want to involve itself at the stage of its growth is to be engaged i things that will not drive sales and bring in more customers.

One of the things that a new and emerging business would not want to involve itself at the stage of its growth is to be engaged i things that will not drive sales and bring in more customers.

I think that it is important to trademark your logo due to the fact that your logo may represent your company/business or products and any kind of brand that you tend to promote.

I think that it is important to trademark your logo due to the fact that your logo may represent your company/business or products and any kind of brand that you tend to promote.
It is neccessary to do thet though,but the thing that is expedient at this point in time might not be what will not increase your audience and sales,the issue of getting a trademark is what should come later.

Most countries are good about giving a copyright to a site's logo. But what about Trademarks? Should you trademark your site's logo and if so, how covered is it by those outside your own country? Is it recognized by other countries as being valid?
I do not see anything wrong if you decide to trademark your site logo as this is you holding the claims and rights to your intellectual properties and creativity as well

Maybe it's just me but I have always trademarked or copyrighted any images I have used for business or personal reasons mainly because I pay to have them made specifically for me and my business and I would hate for someone to just come along and take it for their own use. It is always a good idea to ensure you have a trademark or copyright to avoid theft which can be quite a big thing if someone sees an image they like.

If your business is big and unique enough, you want to go to those lengths to protect your business from unscrupulous competition who will steal without shame.

Most countries are good about giving a copyright to a site's logo. But what about Trademarks? Should you trademark your site's logo and if so, how covered is it by those outside your own country? Is it recognized by other countries as being valid?
Indeed, trademarking your logo is often advised to safeguard your intellectual property rights. A trademark can support you in preventing anyone else from utilizing your logo without your consent and in enforcing your rights in the event that an individual does violate your trademark.

If you are running a big business (a business where you have invested a lot of money), it is very important that you copyright your trade mark and logo. However, it might not be necessary if your businesses are small., Sometimes yo do not even need a logo or trade mark for small businesses or sole ownership business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back