What's new

Should you start a podcast?

I have worked for newspapers for a long time, but I do not have reporting skills, therefore, despite having experience with newspaper companies, I cannot report or create podcasts. Certain jobs require certain skills

You are very correct about that assessment and I believe that it is because you actually worked in the print aspect of journalism and that is why you find it very difficult to adapt to what goes on in the broadcast department of journalism.

That's correct. However, your experiences might be different. If you have worked for broadcast media like radio and television, you might be good at podcasting as well. But you might find writing script some what difficult.

Well, podcasts are not really my thing. Don't get me wrong, i like listening to podcasts but i don't think i can start my own podcast even if i get the chance to do so.

That's correct. However, your experiences might be different. If you have worked for broadcast media like radio and television, you might be good at podcasting as well. But you might find writing script some what difficult.

You are very correct with that assessment because it is going to be very difficult for you to work in both the broadcast department and also in the print department. This is because you will be having a cluster of working principle.

if you are working in a media company as a broadcast journalist, you have access to the right equipment and tools, however, if you want to start as a podcaster, you also need your own equipment.

To start podcasting, you will need some equipment and you must gain access to those equipment if you want to make it worthwhile and achieve such a feat effortlessly.

If you're very good at talking and making presentations then you can go ahead and start a podcast. Once you have grown the podcast that you can monetize it and start making money on it.

To start podcasting, you will need some equipment and you must gain access to those equipment if you want to make it worthwhile and achieve such a feat effortlessly.

It is not even having access to such equipment that is the major problem but being able to know how to make use of them in a way that you will be very good in podcasting. This is because if you're not good, nobody will be interested in what you have to say.

Podcasting is a good business but I have no much idea about it. I searched online what businesses could an accountant do but found out that podcasting is among what they could do as side hustle. I really want to learn anyways.
Before you start podcasting it is important your master and become an expert in a particular area. you cannot just start podcasting if you are not knowledgeable about business or any area in life.

Well as funny as it might sounds this my first time hearing about this, this will be of a good help especially if you are working online, using podcast is really good.
It is not funny as it is very possible to not have heard of it before, just recently I discovered that you can do live streaming on tik tok, which was the first time I was hearing about it.

Starting a podcast is a good idea if you have passion in talking and discussing about certain issues. You can easily grow a good number of listeners and eventually monetize your podcast using different methods.

Before you start podcasting it is important your master and become an expert in a particular area. you cannot just start podcasting if you are not knowledgeable about business or any area in life.

This is actually one of the reasons why some people go on the internship in media houses so that they will practice how to get into podcasting very well before they will now come out to start it on their own as a private project.

This is actually one of the reasons why some people go on the internship in media houses so that they will practice how to get into podcasting very well before they will now come out to start it on their own as a private project.
That's true and it is a very important move if you want to start the business of podcasting. when you go to media houses and you have opportunity to broadcast you can even get some followers from there.

That's true and it is a very important move if you want to start the business of podcasting. when you go to media houses and you have opportunity to broadcast you can even get some followers from there.

It was actually what I did some years ago even though I did not have any plans to start podcasting but it was a knowledge that I needed for me to complete my journey in mass communication as a broadcast journalist and I really appreciated the effort that I put into the project.

A podcast can be a great marketing tool as you can use it to establish yourself as an authority in that industry. By giving tips and insights, people would come to believe your expertise in that field.

It was actually what I did some years ago even though I did not have any plans to start podcasting but it was a knowledge that I needed for me to complete my journey in mass communication as a broadcast journalist and I really appreciated the effort that I put into the project.
That was actually be a very good opportunity for you to go to media houses. I think you studied mass communication in the university that is why. you can still use that knowledge to start a podcast business.

For those that are concerned, podcast business is not a hard business and it does not need high leave of experience be for you can start it. It's very inexpensive as well

Starting a podcast is a good idea if you have passion in talking and discussing about certain issues. You can easily grow a good number of listeners and eventually monetize your podcast using different methods.
I know of a friend that has a podcast where he talks about controversial happenings. The podcast runs daily. In five months, he takes so many calss from listeners. Now, he has adverts on his podcast.

That was actually be a very good opportunity for you to go to media houses. I think you studied mass communication in the university that is why. you can still use that knowledge to start a podcast business.

Yes of course, I studied mass communication in the university and it's one of the best course that I never intended to study but one thing led to another and I found myself in a department. I am a proud journalist after I graduated with first-class in my department.

Yes of course, I studied mass communication in the university and it's one of the best course that I never intended to study but one thing led to another and I found myself in a department. I am a proud journalist after I graduated with first-class in my department.
Wow, that's wonderful. I think you never understood what the course entails that why you never reasoned it at first. But on the long run you found out that it was something special and you put in your best to come out with first class. congratulations though.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back