Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Podcasts are more popular than ever, mainly for the fact that almost anyone can have their own podcast if they wanted to. I myself have considered doing a podcast with friends, but I feel like the market is so full up, that it'd be hard to start a new podcast without people knowing who we are. I think they could find out about us during the podcast, but I think the more who know of us, the better.

Anyway, would you start a podcast if you could? Who here already has their own podcast?

Podcast is not my thing and I even hardly listen to any form of podcast at the moment, so I would not be interested to have one currently but I can change my mind later in the future.

Starting up a podcast is not so difficult but it is it requires your prerequisite knowledge on the niche that you have chosen to podcast.
Yes that's the plain truth, it baffles me the more anytime I see some people venturing into this type of business without having the necessary knowledge and skills about how it goes.

Podcasts are more popular than ever, mainly for the fact that almost anyone can have their own podcast if they wanted to. I myself have considered doing a podcast with friends, but I feel like the market is so full up, that it'd be hard to start a new podcast without people knowing who we are. I think they could find out about us during the podcast, but I think the more who know of us, the better.

Anyway, would you start a podcast if you could? Who here already has their own podcast?
Starting a podcast is good to make money but it is not meant for everybody because some people are not good at communicating to other people. They need to be skilled

Podcasts are much more effective if you are already popular. That will make people to always listen to you and if you want to promote something you can always promote it to them. But you can still give it a shot.

Podcasting is a good business but I have no much idea about it. I searched online what businesses could an accountant do but found out that podcasting is among what they could do as side hustle. I really want to learn anyways.

If you have communication skills, if you have good dictions and if you can write a good script for your podcast, you should certainly work on this areas it is constantly evolving as one of the best ways to make money.

For someone like me who is a graduate of mass communication, I believe that I actually have the skill to excel in this sector but it is not something that I am considering right now but I'm not ruling it out completely.

The fact that many people are already doing podcast should not discourage from starting. Once you have your own niche that's unique, you should go ahead and start your own podcast. It might take time before people started noticing but if what you're offering through the podcast is valuable, it's a matter of time before you start getting the needed attraction.

Starting a podcast is good to make money but it is not meant for everybody because some people are not good at communicating to other people. They need to be skilled
Someone like me would not Succed with a podcast as I don't have very good communication skills but when it comes to writing, I think I feel more comfortable and would thrive better.

Starting a podcast is a great idea, but not everyone is cut out for it. You must have great communication skills and You should be able to speak well. I do not have a podcast yet, but I would not hesitate to having mine.

Someone like me would not Succed with a podcast as I don't have very good communication skills but when it comes to writing, I think I feel more comfortable and would thrive better.
I am glad that you know your strength and your weakness. Well, it does not mean. You can learn how to communicate with people and you can start up from there. It may be good for you.

Podcasting is not only about your knowledge of mass communication, it is also about speaking on the microphone and being able to talk well. You need voice communication skills to do this job.

You are very correct about that and I would also like to mention that being an expert in the mass communication field where you are taught on how to develop your communication skills for many years before you graduate from universities gives you a better advantage.

You are very correct about that and I would also like to mention that being an expert in the mass communication field where you are taught on how to develop your communication skills for many years before you graduate from universities gives you a better advantage.
No doubt it gives you a better advantage because you are well equip with the tools you need to succeed but you need to gain physical experience as well if you are to succeed.

I have worked for newspapers for a long time, but I do not have reporting skills, therefore, despite having experience with newspaper companies, I cannot report or create podcasts. Certain jobs require certain skills

I have worked for newspapers for a long time, but I do not have reporting skills, therefore, despite having experience with newspaper companies, I cannot report or create podcasts. Certain jobs require certain skills
Working in am organization that does something does not give you the skills except you where in a position that gave you first hand experience on the day to day activities of the organization.

Well as funny as it might sounds this my first time hearing about this, this will be of a good help especially if you are working online, using podcast is really good.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back