What's new

Should you start a podcast?

Well, podcasts are not really my thing. Don't get me wrong, i like listening to podcasts but i don't think i can start my own podcast even if i get the chance to do so.

Well, the fact remains that Podcast may not suit all the people. Running a podcast requires you to offer time. This may mean that you must manage things initially.

A podcast can be a great marketing tool as you can use it to establish yourself as an authority in that industry. By giving tips and insights, people would come to believe your expertise in that field.
It is actually true that you can gain authority in the industry as a person with popular podcast, but to gain that kind of influence is not easy and you need to put a lot of work.

I think the rise of podcasts took off in 2020 because everyone was stuck at home and enjoyed feeling like they were part of a conversation with other people or a small community of like minded people. That is why it is still growing as a trend in 2023. I never considered starting one but I know people who have. Anyone can do it at this point. You just need to be able to talk a lot and be interesting about what is being discussed. It helps to have more than one person too so you can bounce talking points back and forth.

I think the rise of podcasts took off in 2020 because everyone was stuck at home and enjoyed feeling like they were part of a conversation with other people or a small community of like minded people. That is why it is still growing as a trend in 2023. I never considered starting one but I know people who have. Anyone can do it at this point. You just need to be able to talk a lot and be interesting about what is being discussed. It helps to have more than one person too so you can bounce talking points back and forth.
That was the same time I heard about podcast, I have always been use to radio station and I always dream of owning my own radio station in my country and employing so many people

I am not a really great talker but owning a podcast can be a great source of extra income. That's because if you are consistent, you would start having adverts spots on your podcast. Your podcasts has to be informative.

Well, the fact remains that Podcast may not suit all the people. Running a podcast requires you to offer time. This may mean that you must manage things initially.
And for now, time is something i don't have. I'm usually very busy because of my school work and also my online job. I feel that's definitely part of the reason why i haven't started a podcast.

Wow, that's wonderful. I think you never understood what the course entails that why you never reasoned it at first. But on the long run you found out that it was something special and you put in your best to come out with first class. congratulations though.

It's actually part of the reason why a lot of people are always advised to study courses that they have a passion for because it is the only way you are going to be committed 100% in doing that and getting all their knowledge and skills that you are required.

It's actually part of the reason why a lot of people are always advised to study courses that they have a passion for because it is the only way you are going to be committed 100% in doing that and getting all their knowledge and skills that you are required.

I love to study courses and i also plan to start learning many things about Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading. Both of these markets are great when it comes to trading.

Definitely, whenever you are studying what you love you will always be very much dedicated and interested to get all the details. You can even use it to create sources of income for yourself.

I have worked for newspapers for a long time, but I do not have reporting skills, therefore, despite having experience with newspaper companies, I cannot report or create podcasts. Certain jobs require certain skills
Podcast are not hard to create, though it require some money. Because to do podcast, you will need some things like camera, phone, what of background that you will need.

There are numerous justifications for starting a podcast. For instance, it can assist you in establishing yourself as a recognized authority in your field, creating a contact list of your ideal client, and establishing authority and credibility with prospective customers. Another way to communicate your concepts, ideas, and solutions to prospective clients in an approachable style is through podcasting.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back