What's new

Should you setup a startup in the US or elsewhere?

Depending on the target of my start up, If my start up is aimed at solving problems faced by people living in lower tier countries, then I would stay back in my place if not I would relocate to any where that my target resides in.

The US tend to provide an enabling environment for businesses to thrive. And I believe this is even the main reason why we see a lot of start up blossom within short period of time.

I believe that it is one of the reason why the United States of America is always considered or called the land of opportunity where anyone can actually come and succeed with his or her business. If I can move to US today and start a business, I will do it.

The best country to start up a business in my own opinion is your country of residence. Then later you can expand to other regions but you should start at home first.

Well I think The US is one of the most developed economy in the world and it had a highly concentrated population which I believe it will makes business to move more faster. if you have a better idea on how to makes the business succeed, it will be more better.

Well I think The US is one of the most developed economy in the world and it had a highly concentrated population which I believe it will makes business to move more faster. if you have a better idea on how to makes the business succeed, it will be more better.
The creation of business in the United State of America would be a great privilege because this country has shown to be the best in the world due to the stability of its economy.

The internet has given us an opportunity to start business in whatever location we want, for instance you can be dropshipping goods from Ali express to consumers in united states.
Actually I will love to start up a business in the place I lives. that's to say if I lives in the United states, I will try to find out the kind of business that will be profitable for me just to less the cost of expenditure and others

Well it's more easier to start business anywhere based on the development of internet. ad many may say, you can engage into business at any part of the world depending on where the goods are in demand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back