What's new

Should you quit your job to start a business?

I am starting one but not quitting. If I were to quite, my wife and I would be homeless in a few months. We both rely on my income and since my business is not earning anything, it would be foolish to quit.

Quitting your job without having anything that you're doing is a very bad decision because no one is going to provide for you and your family whenever you have responsibilities to take care of. This is why you have to keep on working as long as you don't have any business.

Quitting your job without having anything that you're doing is a very bad decision because no one is going to provide for you and your family whenever you have responsibilities to take care of. This is why you have to keep on working as long as you don't have any business.

This is why many people usually think many times before they quite their jobs. Inflation is a huge contributing factor that leads many people to stick to a job until or unless they are switching.Most of the people never quite unless they are sure that they may get a different, better job.

This is why many people usually think many times before they quite their jobs. Inflation is a huge contributing factor that leads many people to stick to a job until or unless they are switching.Most of the people never quite unless they are sure that they may get a different, better job.

It is even more better for you to combine your job and another business that you want to be doing for yourself to a great extent that you know that the business have now become stable for you to focus hundred percent on it before quitting your job.

There are only a few people who will want to do their current job for ever. I am not going to be leaving my job unless I have made a lot of money from the business that can be able to keep me comfortable over some time. This is because there is no business that can be completely guaranteed.

You mustn't let yourself be carried away by the prospect of a business and quit your well paying job to focus on running the business.

Reason is simple, business enterprise are very volatile in nature and their success and failure is affected by too many things.

So until you are absolutely certain that new business of yours is a success, it is not advisable to quit your job for it.

It is even more better for you to combine your job and another business that you want to be doing for yourself to a great extent that you know that the business have now become stable for you to focus hundred percent on it before quitting your job.

Right now I am focusing more and more on online earnings. This is because I love to make money online. I have had an offline job, but I resigned because the working conditions were not suitable for me. However, now I am active on many websites and I earn a really small amount of money.

Right now I am focusing more and more on online earnings. This is because I love to make money online. I have had an offline job, but I resigned because the working conditions were not suitable for me. However, now I am active on many websites and I earn a really small amount of money.

The only way you can be able to survive on working online as your full-time job is by having different kind of portfolios that you render as a service to different client on daily basis. This is so that you can be able to make enough money that will be enough for you to take care of your responsibilities, otherwise it is going to be difficult for you to cope with only online jobs.

I won't want to leave my job because I want to start a business. I don't even think much about that because I see my business as a side hustle till I am able to have a strong base in my business. There are times that I survived on my salary for a month and leaving it to fully focus on my business is not a wise decision for me.

I think ,it depends on Individual circumstance,if is a job that pay you well and gives you time to do other things there we be no need to quit,but if is a job that stress you out ,and nothing is coming out base on salary,the best thing is to quit and forcus on your business.
Exactly, if the current job you are doing gives you more time, you can venture into any business of your dreams. I have people who can manage two jobs at the same time without breaking down due to fatigue and tiredness..

Like you said it is totally not advisable to quit your job without having a second plan.
Without a second plan, This would definitely set you back a lot especially if your business did not go as planned.

Exactly! If you quit your job without having a good plan, you're going to suffer it because you're the one that's going to be out of job. You're expenses will give you depression. Seriously, without working, you're going to be in a serious mess.

I've not quit my job to start my business or working on jobs I'm on doing online. The first thing is that my job allowed me the opportunity to manage my business and I have a schedule which made it easy for me to combine both of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back