What's new

Should you put 50% of your income in crypto?

Well , cryptocurrency is highly volatile than Forex . so I believe cryptocurrency will be very much difficult to learn than forex , even though both of them deals with technical and fundamental analysis.

A 50 percent of investment of your entire capital is actually a really huge amount of money and this portfolio is insanely huge. I would not invest more than 20 percent of my entire capital.

It is good to invest a reasonable amount of money into crypto so your interest would be high, but i won't advice anyone to invest fifty percent of their income. Thirty percent is no so bad.
Yeah once you put a huge amount of money, you will earn much interest and also if one can afford to lose that his or her 50% income, he or she can put it on crypto, it is not a bad thing.

A 50 percent of investment of your entire capital is actually a really huge amount of money and this portfolio is insanely huge. I would not invest more than 20 percent of my entire capital.
Well, cryptocurrency is much more better than saving your money in your Bank . Atleast if you are investing in potential cryptocurrency you could make a lot of money from your investment.

I do not think there is any justification for you to put that large amount of money into and I said that is not even backed by the government because it will take just a little thing for you to lose all your money.

You should never invest up to 50% of your income and any investment platform not to talk of cryptocurrency because investment is not really ascertained to be profitable rather it is just a game of knowledge you have to know before you can be able to invest profitably.
Yes, 50% is too much to be invested in crypto. As we all know that cryptocurrency is very risky and it's market is never stable, investing too much money on it can lead to heartbreak.

I do not think there is any justification for you to put that large amount of money into and I said that is not even backed by the government because it will take just a little thing for you to lose all your money.
Putting a large amount of money into a volatile market is very dangerous and it could lead to loss of funds because the volatility in cryptocurrency is very high and anything can happen at any time.

Yeah once you put a huge amount of money, you will earn much interest and also if one can afford to lose that his or her 50% income, he or she can put it on crypto, it is not a bad thing.
That's true, one should invest the amount of money one can afford to lose. Some people are so wealthy and they earn so much that they can afford to lose up to seventy percent of their income and they will still live well.

That's true, one should invest the amount of money one can afford to lose. Some people are so wealthy and they earn so much that they can afford to lose up to seventy percent of their income and they will still live well.
Well to anyone who has the money or his rich he don't have problem of losing anything to him and think the same way that he is not losing anything but someone who is struggling hard will know that this person is losing.

Investing in cryptocurrency is quite cool but it is always important for you to be cautious of the amount of money you invest because it is very volatile and anything can happen at any time. Like I stated before it is always important to invest the amount of money you can easily let go.

Investing in cryptocurrency is quite cool but it is always important for you to be cautious of the amount of money you invest because it is very volatile and anything can happen at any time. Like I stated before it is always important to invest the amount of money you can easily let go.
Cryptocurrency is a very volatile market and that is the reason why you need to be very careful of the amount you invest in it. Investing 50% of your account on a volatile market is not a wise decision.

It's advisable to invest some good amount of money into cryptocurrency in other to have a better returns but sometimes it depends on individuals and the such kind of knowledge you have concerning cryptocurrency.
Yes. It's not thar you've heard of crypto currency so you stood up just to invest in there. You have to know what you want exactly before you make an amense of doing such.

Yes. It's not thar you've heard of crypto currency so you stood up just to invest in there. You have to know what you want exactly before you make an amense of doing such.
Cryptocurrency you is very lucrative and also invested fund could disappear into the thin air if care is not taken. It is highly necessary to conduct market research properly before thus making decision to do so.

Cryptocurrency you is very lucrative and also invested fund could disappear into the thin air if care is not taken. It is highly necessary to conduct market research properly before thus making decision to do so.
It is true that cryptocurrency investment is a kind of investment that should be treated with caution it is highly volatile and if you are lured by the profit, you want to make from it you will probably lose all your fund.

Because cryptocurrency is a very risky type of investment it is advisable to put 2% of your income on it. This is what is found in the book of risk management if you really want to continue trading.
Yeah sure so putting as huge 50% wouldn't be advisable but rather placing at least 10% would be appropriate. That's for the start to get to know much about it.

Yeah sure so putting as huge 50% wouldn't be advisable but rather placing at least 10% would be appropriate. That's for the start to get to know much about it.
Investing 10% of your account on a volatile market is still preferable to some extent. The risk management expert reiterated that investing 2% of your account in cryptocurrency is the best.

I'm not disputing that cryptocurrency is a very lucrative investment but if you need to put 50% of your account on it you will be ready to take a very high risk because it is a volatile venture.
Sure and if that you should be done..you should be ready to take the necessary precautions that also come with it. One has to be extra Vigilant and careful as well.

The crypto-currency market as we all know is very volatile and I am not going to advise you to inject all of that money into it. Investing in anything around 10 to 15% is a healthy amount.
Yes, I think is not necessary to put your 50% income into crypto currency because we all know that is very risky, so when one wants to invest into any business you should make use of your knowledge.

It is not advisable to put 50% of your income on cryptocurrency because it is a very risky business the thing that you could do now is to put very small amount of money on it.
It is very as you said and I agree with that. Making such huge decision should mostly be made by experienced experts in the game and not just a beginner.

Cryptocurrency is a very volatile market and that is the reason why you need to be very careful of the amount you invest in it. Investing 50% of your account on a volatile market is not a wise decision.
It is not wise but if you're comfortable investing 50% of your money and then that is right. It is always important to invest the amount of money you can easily let go.

It is not wise but if you're comfortable investing 50% of your money and then that is right. It is always important to invest the amount of money you can easily let go.
You will be playing a very big risk if you're up putting such a huge amount of money in your account on trading the volatile market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back