What's new

Should you put 50% of your income in crypto?

Actually investing 50% of your total income and even more than that is a choice and I believe it's made based on target. personally I can't just bear such risk in online stuffs.

I have so many people like that. Some of them are just willing to charge me very high to teach carry me through. It is very much easier for you to see a forex expert than a cryptocurrency expert that is willing to charge you low.
It is not really difficult to learn. Learning cryptocurrency is much more easier than learning forex but if you know the technical analysis in forex, cryptocurrency would be much more easier because they are more or less the same.

It is not really difficult to learn. Learning cryptocurrency is much more easier than learning forex but if you know the technical analysis in forex, cryptocurrency would be much more easier because they are more or less the same.
Well , cryptocurrency is highly volatile than Forex . so I believe cryptocurrency will be very much difficult to learn than forex , even though both of them deals with technical and fundamental analysis.

Well , cryptocurrency is highly volatile than Forex . so I believe cryptocurrency will be very much difficult to learn than forex , even though both of them deals with technical and fundamental analysis.
The currency is highly volatile than forex and that is why opportunity to make more profit is in cryptocurrency because of the high volatility compared to forex.

To me i think it's too risky to put such amount into crypto. I can only advice putting just 25% of your income into crypto. I can only put 50% of my income in a physical business

The currency is highly volatile than forex and that is why opportunity to make more profit is in cryptocurrency because of the high volatility compared to forex.
It is not only currency that are being traded in the forex market. Cryptocurrency are also traded such as BTC an LTC with USD, gold and silver are also traded and these are highly volatile assets.

Even thoughif i not cryptocurrencies , I do not think it is advisable for anybody to even think of invest half of their income into an investment platform simply because they're looking out for some profit no that is definitely not advisable please don't try that
It is not really advisable to invest 50% of your income into cryptocurrency because it is a very volatile market. Rather you can invest about 10% If you are very sure of the trade.

You are definitely taking a significant amount of risk by putting 50% of your investment in any currency at all. This is something that you should not do no matter how convinced you are.

You are definitely taking a significant amount of risk by putting 50% of your investment in any currency at all. This is something that you should not do no matter how convinced you are.
Investing 50% of your account into a volatile market is a big risk and it shouldn't be taken at all. If you're indulging in taking such a big risk you will lose all your funds in the thin air.

Well investing 50% of ur income in crypto is a good form of investment but also very risky when you dont have other buoyant way of making income. in case the investment has problem in the future.

I will never put 50 percent of my income in to crypto it's risky what if at the end of the day the market failed to appreciate and you Los s that is a very big loss

cryptocurrency is a very high risk French also whenever you are investing you should always invest the amount of money you can be able to easily let's go. If 50% of your money is a lot to you then you shouldn't try that.

Well I know that crypto currency is really a risky business if you do not know any thing much about it and investing 50% of your income on it with out knowing anything, you will end up losing.

The rules in cryptocurrency is that we shouldn't invest what we cannot afford to lose. If you can follow this rule then all our problems in cryptocurrency can be solve.

The rules in cryptocurrency is that we shouldn't invest what we cannot afford to lose. If you can follow this rule then all our problems in cryptocurrency can be solve.
Actually that is the main rule and not only in crypto currencies but also in forex trading, Metaforce and other platforms that need you to use money before you can earn.

This seems as a good idea in the green market not in the bear market but otherwise people still even saving their assets in crypto in the bear market. This is why it is something good and bad same time.
Yeah that is another good advantage of crypto currencies wallet, that people do saves there assets or money on crypto and can hardly be known or predict by someone.

Yeah that is another good advantage of crypto currencies wallet, that people do saves there assets or money on crypto and can hardly be known or predict by someone.
What do some people is trade crypto earning for USDT upon reception and then after a period of time do the reverse operation and trade back to DOGE or Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash. Like if Bitcoin Cash fall from 100 $ to 40 $ I will not lose 60 % of my assets in such operation.

Actually that is the main rule and not only in crypto currencies but also in forex trading, Metaforce and other platforms that need you to use money before you can earn.
People don't usually invest in forex trading . Most of the people who are participating in forex are depositing a certain amount of money not really for investment but for trading purposes.

It is good to invest a reasonable amount of money into crypto so your interest would be high, but i won't advice anyone to invest fifty percent of their income. Thirty percent is no so bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back