What's new

Should you put 50% of your income in crypto?

Crypto investment is highly risk and I will never take that kind of risk by putting 50% of income as it will never gives secure return of investment which I will get from Banks's deposit.

No, putting 50% of your income on cryptocurrency is not advisable because it is very risky. If you have much knowledge about cryptocurrency trading and how to make profit on it, then putting about 20% is quite ok especially if you can easily let the money go. One of the major reasons people lose all their money in cryptocurrency is because they are greedy.

Depending on your funds you can invest 50% of your income in cryptocurrency or any investment, I know investing your money you have to take the risk because is not really that easy.

Putting 50% of your income into cryptocurrency would be of high-risk because it is not advisable to put such a huge amount of your money on cryptocurrency due to the high volatility ratio.

what is currently happening in the crypto-currency market right now should be a very big lesson for anyone who is planning to invest a large amount of money on crypto. It is always wise and advisable to learn crypto-currency properly before you invest your money there.

Personally I wont advise anyone to invest 50% of his income into cryptocurrency or any form of online business stuffs in the name of wanting to have better returns because it may shock when you see your investment fund is going down.

For now I don't have enough money to be investing in real estate which is my favourite form of investment I would like to. The best way to invest now for myself is to invest in cryptocurrency. I wouldn't mind investing more than that in cryptocurrency.

Yes you can put even more than 50% of your income on cryptocurrencies once you know that you can huge profit out of that, but it is good to have the authentic knowledge about cryptocurrencies first.

Yes you can put even more than 50% of your income on cryptocurrencies once you know that you can huge profit out of that, but it is good to have the authentic knowledge about cryptocurrencies first.
It all depends on individual choices though. If you know you can take the risk of putting almost 50% of your money on cryptocurrency then you should go ahead and do that but if you cannot bear the risk, it is important you don't try it. Having enough knowledge is also very important.

It all depends on individual choices though. If you know you can take the risk of putting almost 50% of your money on cryptocurrency then you should go ahead and do that but if you cannot bear the risk, it is important you don't try it. Having enough knowledge is also very important.
Sometimes, people with the knowledge self do not have to take that risk if he or she is earning less income. So even you want to still invest put a little amount not up to 50% of your income.

If you decided to put 50% of your income in cryptocurrency investment, you are taking a big risk and it is not advisable for you to put up to 50% of your money on any investment online.

That would be a very unwise decision. Crypto like all other investments should be with spare cash else there'll be regrets. Save at least 15-20% of your income. Once it accrues to a level, invest it. That way you don't get to burn or post losses.

Investing 50% of your income is not right in cryptocurrency. When you put half of what you earn on cryptocurrency it will be very detrimental because this particular investment is a very risky investment.

If you have the interest in just having your money saved as a cryptocurrency, then you can have it saved as USDT. By doing that with USDT, the coins would remain the same without losing value because USDT is a stable coin.

It's when you have it saved in other coins like LTC, BNB, BTC and so much more that there's a possibility that it's going to depreciate or appreciate but I wouldn't advice that either.

In addition to their account, they should put 50% or whatever you can afford into crypto each pay account. Let’s say you usually put 10% of your income in your account , if you can’t spend more towards crypto, lower your contributions towards your 5-10% and The difference in crypto. At the same time, there may be some people who can invest more heavily in them ,Though those situations are limited.

It would be very risky for anyone to think of or actually invest half of his earnings on cryptocurency,because the market is very volatile and can experience eventuality any time,so it is not a wise decision to put half of ones earnings there.

As for me I say you shouldn't put that much into crypto currency. Why do that? Who does that. In these recent days, inflation has really spiked the world's economy making it very unstable. So investing in crypto is like wasting your time and money because the possibility of loosing it is in form of losses is very high.
If it were me I could put a very minimal amount of money in the crypto just incase I a need may arise

Putting that huge amount of your income in crypto currency is very dangerous because its important to know about the main crypto currency before investing on it.

Actually you can invest 50% of your income and even more than that into cryptocurrency business but it really depends on what you know about the trading. but if you dont know much don't even start.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back