What's new

Should You Invest money in the entertainment business?

There's money innthe entertainment industry if you are investing with the right people , because the people you invested on will determine the amount of profit or loss you will get .
Yeah, the people you invest into need to be so good at what they do. Their talent needs to be something that actually attracts so many people. That is when you will start seeing great profits out of your investment into the entertainment industry.

I

Is kind of gambling you can lose a lot of money and things like that byt at the same time you can earn a good ammount if you are experienced also I don't think forex business is a business
No, normally if you don't know what you are doing that's means you are gambling, but if you have a good knowledge on it you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money from it.

Yes that's why we all need to be very careful, you need to make a good research before you can invest your money on anything online to avoid scam.
It's expected of you to always make thorough research before investing on any business. I believe good research will make you to determine between the good better and best of any business.

It's expected of you to always make thorough research before investing on any business. I believe good research will make you to determine between the good better and best of any business.
If you don't want to fall for scams online you need to be good at making research, a lot of people have lose money because they don't have idea on what they are doing.

Any entertainment business is divey to invest money in. It might work or might not work. Carefulness is needed with this kind of investment more than any other one. It is very sensitive.

If you don't want to fall for scams online you need to be good at making research, a lot of people have lose money because they don't have idea on what they are doing.
That's the fact, but unfortunately most people fail to realize this. There are allot of scammers on the internet. In as much as you want to stay away from them, it's expected of you to make research.

You are very correct with that assessment because during the time of pandemic of coronavirus, a lot of people we are stuck at home and they needed something to keep them company and it is what the entertainment industry provided.

I think that this was one of the main reasons why YouTube and other kinds of websites were getting a lots of traffic during the pandemic. many money making websites also received a lots of traffic at that time as well.

That's the fact, but unfortunately most people fail to realize this. There are allot of scammers on the internet. In as much as you want to stay away from them, it's expected of you to make research.
If you are not careful you are going to fall for Those scammers online, that's why you need to be very careful with whatever you are doing, make research before investing on anything online.

Actually investing your income into an entertainment industry, is not a bad idea but to some extent, I consider it as it can be more profitable for those who have been into the system, not for everyone to.

For some investors, investing in the entertainment industry may be a good choice, but it has advantages and disadvantages. Stocks with ties to the entertainment industry are a fantastic investment. However, making investments in the entertainment industry can be dangerous, so careful study should be done before making any. There are further ways to enter the entertainment sector, such as by opening an industry-related firm.

That is what I was trying to say. If people are interested to invest in any entertainment related business. Which one will you suggest now that social media has taken over most of the ones that would have been profitable ?
Entertainment business is different from social media entirely, though I would say that social media has contributed a lot to the growth of the entertainment industry as well

No for me I don't think it's a good idea, investing your on investing business is really good, you can earn a considerable amount of money but for me it's not appropriate.

Personally I think it won't be a bad idea to invest into the entertainment industry when you have the knowledge it takes but very bad idea when you know nothing about entertainment industry.

Personally I think it won't be a bad idea to invest into the entertainment industry when you have the knowledge it takes but very bad idea when you know nothing about entertainment industry.
Yes but for me I don't think that's a good idea, because you have to hurt a lot of before you can actually earn money, to me this not a good business to capitalize on.

Personally I think I have not known anything into entertainment industry so I believe it will be a very bad ideas for me to invest. simply because I won't know when and how to invest.

The entertainment industry is very lucrative and if you are looking for where to invest then it is a good idea. You can start a YouTube channel and set up a comedy group. If you don't know how to act comedy or do funny things you can pay people who will do so and you upload it to your channel.

For me, I think the sector of the entertainment industry I would love to invest in is music. I would love to set up a record label and sign artistes and make money from their recording contracts.

Personally I think it will only be a better decision or option for someone who have been into the industry, to invest and start his own independently. but for a newbie, it will be a very difficult task to coup with the competition.

The entertainment industry is very lucrative and if you are looking for where to invest then it is a good idea. You can start a YouTube channel and set up a comedy group. If you don't know how to act comedy or do funny things you can pay people who will do so and you upload it to your channel.

I think that this kind of industry along with the medical industry was booming a lot during the pandemic. This is because people had a lots of time during the pandemic.

I think that this kind of industry along with the medical industry was booming a lot during the pandemic. This is because people had a lots of time during the pandemic.
Of course a lot of people had free time during the Corona virus pandemic.
So many entertainers used that period to make a lot of money for themselves. Yeah, the medical industry also boomed during that time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back