What's new

Should you invest in stocks market when you are retired?

Most importantly, the way interest rates have come down, it is important for most retired people to invest in equity. It is no longer a matter of choice. ... Because if you don't invest in equity and if you do not have more than adequate savings, you run the risk of outliving your corpus by investing only in fixed income

Well, investment in any form of business either the stock exchange or any other, depends on the individual ability to carried out a business. it may be a good idea to do so depending.

I am retired for several years now and real estate was my target. But when my wife opined that she doesn't want us to buy real estate because we already have our home then it was the stocks that was my next target. Buying blue chip stocks is safe although I have to admit that the profit is small. The upside is the risk that is very minimal.
Minimizing risk to reward ratio is definitely a priority as one grows older. The goal then should be to have a stable income source, not to actively accumulate wealth.

I think the answers to your question, depends on you and the knowledge you have about or concerning the stock market business. Because it requires someone who has knowledge about it.

Before retirement, one ought to have planned how one would make money but if it was already late I wouldn't advise stocks because the stocks may be unprofitable or even lead to loss better invest in a physical business like agriculture.

It is good to start investing in shares and stock of different companies right from the younger age before retirement. This will give me chance to make a lot of profit over the long time. there is no time on your side anymore when you start investing in stock at retirement.

Yes stock investment is a good one for those who have retired, but not everyone can handle the risk involved as well, I think it would be alot safer to invest in real estate or start up a small business where you can simply hire someone to help do most of the manual work.

Well, the investment of or in a particular form of business, depends on choice and your ability to be able to run the business effectively not necessarily because you have retired from some kind of work.
I would personally be interested in pushing my investment into real estate when I must have retired because it is something that I can easily managed by myself unlike cryptocurrencies.

Investment in stocks market after your retirement, depends on your knowledge and interest about the investment. there are people who invest in a particular business without knowing much about it and they will end up falling.

I think the answers to your question, depends on you and the knowledge you have about or concerning the stock market business. Because it requires someone who has knowledge about it.
Investment in stock is something that is very good if you know exactly how to go about it because when you go about it in a wrong way you're going to lose your money.

Investing In stock is one of the most reliable business when it comes to the retirees. The major reason why I choose this is because it has rest of mind and one could actually make something meaningful.

It's depends on what you want, I might not likely invest in stock when there are other form of profitable Investment to do, such as cryptocurrency, if I do not invest in cryptocurrency I will joyfully invest in Forex.

Investing in the stock market is actually among the really lucrative and profitable investment out there. For anyone who is seeking for a good investment plan should invest in the stock market.

Having a delibrate plan of action about our future is very important.And having stock as a form of investment is very much ok,i bought some shares in public offering of some companies few years ago,and i have not regreted it.

I don't really know about stock much and I may not likely consider it as one of my investment , the most profitable Investment for me is cryptocurrency or real estate and those are the ones I would likely invest on.

For a retirement person to invest in stock marketing it's a good investment but the loses in stock marketing is high and it require a lot of strength and endurance.

This is a very risky thing, and individuals should not even try it at all, because you can get into major losses that will make you develop heart attack and die early before your time .

The one thing about the stock market is that there is no particular age limit or social class that you can be able to trade it. This means that even people who have retired from active service can be able to invest if they believe that they can be able to make money

It involves so much that I won't want to involve myself with by that time because it is a period where I need to take rest, and not get involved in any frustrating and demanding activity.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back