What's new

Should you invest in stocks market when you are retired?

All these things will depend on what do you want but for me I will be so sceptical and I have to be very careful not to invest in anything I do not have understanding about, it very important.

Investing on the stock market is a very stable investment for the retirees. It will give a rest of mind provided that you buy the right stocks. I prefer going for the stocks of popular companies.

Actually it's good to invest in stocks market when you retire but its always advisable to invest in something that you know better like you know when to, how to and the necessary strategy to follow in running the business.

There is actually no bad deal in investing in the stock market ,I still see it as another means for you to make gains as you trade more and hold different stocks then earn when the price rises
That would be a good idea,especially when you have a good stockbrooker that would guide and help you through the process of your investment.Because this will prevent you from making some losses along the way.

Stocks is an investment with that is very good for pensioneers and it is a stable form of investment. The investment In stocks is a stable form of investment and it is good for pensioners.

The stocks investment is good for the retirees. The investment is very stable unlike cryptocurrency. You will have to seek the advice of a well known professional broker before investing.

I personally believe investing in the stock market is a bad idea. While investing in the stock market carries greater risks [the possibility of your losing all the money you have invested] and volatility [the value of the money you have invested going up and down] it could have boosted your returns.

Actually it can be a better idea and so also not a good one. depending on how your income is and such knowledge you have about stock market. it's not advisable to invest all your money into stock after you retire.

I won't even considered to invest in the stock market when I am retired but most importantly if I am retired and I have a lot of money i may rather invest in real estate.. Here there is little potential risks of losing because I don't really trust the stock market .. you also need to take your time to study and know much about it.
Real estate is also a really good form of Investment, so Is the stock market as well with a proper knowledge about how the market operates you can make really good profit investing in it too.

I will continue to work until I can't walk and die. If you quit your job and continue to spend the money you earn, you may run out of your savings in the process.

The stock market is a stable form of investment and if you invest in your stocks it will be an added advantage for a retirees. It is a good business for the seniors.

It depends on your experience, if you have good experience on stock marking, then you can go for it, but if you don't have any experience on it, then you can go for any other platform you have good experience on, but don't invest on something you don't have experience on

The beauty of the stock market is that there is no age limit to it and anybody no matter how long or how old can be able to trade and make money. If you believe that you need money after retirement than that is a good place to start.

Stock investment is an investment for the retirees because this investment is very less volatile and it is more stable it will be good for the seniors to invest in this type of investment other than cryptocurrency.

People who are retired must have probably had a lot of experience about her company's work and that makes them ideal for investing in the stock market. The golden rule still remains that you should only invest what you can afford to lose.

The investment in stocks is a major form of investment and it is very important that one should invest on a stable sources because you would be rest assured that you are dealing with a business with minimal Risk.

It is advisable to invest in stock market when you are retired because it is a business that is more stable than the cryptocurrency because if you choose to invest in cryptocurrency the risk that is involved is very high.

The stocks investment is one of the best investment for retirees because it is more stable and not fluctuating like cryptocurrency which could be very detrimental at the end.

Yes, if I am the one, I will put more interest on the stock trading then other business because right now those that are very good at stock trading are the ones enjoying business at my side.

Even though I am still very young but I will still invest in stocks and in the meantime. I am still navigating myself around how the stock market works and I will probably invest in some years to come. There are also a lot of other investment I am looking at.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back