What's new

Should you hire an agent if you're an influencer?

An agent or Manager is mainly to handle the business part for people that are in the creative industry. That's to allow the artists time to focus on being creative. So if you are a big influencer, you surely need an agent or Manager.
Actually the need for a manager or an agent, depends on how big or the status of the influencer in terms of finances. but it's very good because it will give the influence to focus or concentrate on what is expected of him.

If she should hire an agent, then she should hire a top shot in the industry. And that would be expensive. There is no need of spending your money to hire an agent who is a mediocre. A top shot agent would help if she can afford it.

Personally I think hiring an agent will be alot of expenditure which is not supposed to be done. and personally I don't really considered hiring an agent as a better idea for an influencer though it depends on what he is capable of doing.
Sometimes the need to hire an agent as an influencer is good because he or she will be able to give you more connections which means more money. The agents will have proper knowledge of how to connect you with some good businesses.

Well I think it depends on the kind of influencer you are and the kind of business deals you handle.

To some extent, I believe there is alot of benefits to that because the agency will be responsible for all other business transactions such as signing of deals, and you will focus on how to makes things happen.

It is something you can be doing for yourself if you have the time, but if you feel you have a pretty choked up schedule then you can hire someone that will do it for you.

Influencer marketing is an effective way to get your brand in front of the right audience but it can be extremely time consuming and expensive. Endeavor for your internal team to manage. That is one reason why you should consider hiring an influencer marketing agency.

An influencer do not need an agent for any of his or business again, an influencer is already some one that is well known and has really impact in so many people.

Yeah, if you are an influencer and you hire an agent you actually need to pay the agent from time to time. So some influencers may not find interest in paying people so they do everything by themselves.

Being an influencer is not an easy job at all. The fact of the matter is that they have a harder job of promoting the right kind of products. Otherwise, their followers may criticise them for promoting bad products.

Well if I am an influencer, I don't really think it's possible for me to hire an agency because I believe even if it will be in terms of contract, those in need of mu services, will try to locate me.
If you are an influencer it is very possible to hire agent to run your affairs and it is even advisable and also profitable to you as an influencer, this would give you chance to grow your brand.

It is something you can be doing for yourself if you have the time, but if you feel you have a pretty choked up schedule then you can hire someone that will do it for you.
That is right. Having a choked up schedule should be a great motive for hiring an agent to do bookings for you. That way, you can just rely on them to get you clients and prepare a diary for everything you are supposed to do.

If she should hire an agent, then she should hire a top shot in the industry. And that would be expensive. There is no need of spending your money to hire an agent who is a mediocre. A top shot agent would help if she can afford it.

The only reason why some people don't go for the top agent in the industry is because their fees are very exorbitant which will be very difficult for them to make anything decent from using their services after paying their high fees.

It would only be expensive if you don't have proper use for the agent that you hired as such a person is supposed to increase your revenue and add more value to your brand.

Being an influencer is not an easy job at all. The fact of the matter is that they have a harder job of promoting the right kind of products. Otherwise, their followers may criticise them for promoting bad products.
That is the major reason they have to employ professionals who will be able to handle those kind of things for them. The truth is that many celebrities do not actually handle their pages by themselves.

It would only be expensive if you don't have proper use for the agent that you hired as such a person is supposed to increase your revenue and add more value to your brand.
There is what we call an incubation period where an initiative has to adapt before yielding returns. The agent won't give you your first big deal on the second day after you engage him. It might take two months of streamlining and setting up. You must pay the agent for those two months. Where would the money come from?

That is the major reason they have to employ professionals who will be able to handle those kind of things for them. The truth is that many celebrities do not actually handle their pages by themselves.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe that it is only a few celebrities that actually handle their social media pages by themselves because they don't even have enough time to do other things that they need to do and not to talk about handling all the whole talk about them on most social media.

The simple truth is that agent or no agent, an influencer cannot succeed without engaging content and a big followership/audience. I think an agent should be to handle business while the influencer would do the core job of an influencer which is to create content and engage with the audience.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe that it is only a few celebrities that actually handle their social media pages by themselves because they don't even have enough time to do other things that they need to do and not to talk about handling all the whole talk about them on most social media.
Yeah, some of them are always busy with a lot of engagements so they may not have the time to handle their social media pages. But there are still some of them that do that by themselves.

Yeah, some of them are always busy with a lot of engagements so they may not have the time to handle their social media pages. But there are still some of them that do that by themselves.
An upcoming influencer does not need an agent since he or she doesn't have much job schedules at the start of their career. As they advance, they can hire agents to help them with business deals.

Personally I think there is a high need or demand for an agent simply because there are some responsibilities that are supposed to be carried out by an agent not the influencer himself.

It is actually one of the reason why those celebrities take a lot of time when it comes to hiring an agent that is going to manage their social media account because whatever the person is putting out there in the public is representing their opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back