What's new

Should you hire an agent if you're an influencer?

The only problem why some people find it difficult to look for an influencer to work with is because their fees or charges is usually very high which makes it difficult for someone looking for their services to pay for it.
Yeah, some influencers can be so expensive. Making it so hard for them to be patronized. So if you are one, you need to find a way to make yourself affordable to most people.

If you're an influencer, have you ever considered hiring an agent to help you find possible jobs? I ask because a friend of mine is an influencer and I have been attempting to get her to hire an agent to help find her work. So far she doesn't want to, but I think it'd help.

What is your preference? Do you want to hire an agent if you're an influencer?
You know in life anything that will help you is completely acceptable as long as it will be on the positive side.
If you think agent will help I don't see anything wrong if you hire them to help you. Personally if they will be useful to me I will hire them with confidence.

Personally I think there is no need for an agent been an influencer in the social world.
Though there are some task that are in need of an agent, but you can employed a manager or and assistant to do that.

An agent or Manager is mainly to handle the business part for people that are in the creative industry. That's to allow the artists time to focus on being creative. So if you are a big influencer, you surely need an agent or Manager.

Personally I think there is no need for an agent been an influencer in the social world.
Though there are some task that are in need of an agent, but you can employed a manager or and assistant to do that.
There is a need, as an agent might get you deals you couldn't get yourself and also guide you on your path why you just face the aspect of generating contents and engaging your followers

Well if I am an influencer, I don't really think it's possible for me to hire an agency because I believe even if it will be in terms of contract, those in need of mu services, will try to locate me.

As an hiring an agent is very important because they can help you to find jobs. They already know how to do that because it is their work. So I think your friend should go ahead and hire an agent.

There are many influencers who tend to hire agents. However, not all of the influencers have agents. I have seen many influencers promoting the product directly, but this may not necessarily be the case.

There fees are usually high because they know what they can offer to your business and they also know there worth as they have spent their time and resources building there brand.

You are very correct and I also equally believe the same thing as well because the most important thing is for you to make sure that the services are worth paying for because you are going to get the benefit in big return.

There are many influencers who tend to hire agents. However, not all of the influencers have agents. I have seen many influencers promoting the product directly, but this may not necessarily be the case.
Yeah, if you are an influencer and you hire an agent you actually need to pay the agent from time to time. So some influencers may not find interest in paying people so they do everything by themselves.

Well it's not a bad idea to hire an agent for yourself and I believe he may have a role to play that will assist you in one way or the other.

Personally I think there is no need for an agent if am an influencer.

Yeah, some influencers can be so expensive. Making it so hard for them to be patronized. So if you are one, you need to find a way to make yourself affordable to most people.

This is actually why I dedicated a lot of time and effort into growing my own social media accounts on several platforms so that I will be at the mercy of those influencers because what they charge business prospects from promoting their products is to exorbitant.

I don't think hiring an agent as an influencer is a good idea. Besides, i believe that if one is good at being an influencer a lot of jobs would come to one. One doesn't necessarily need to get an agent.

I don't think hiring an agent as an influencer is a good idea. Besides, i believe that if one is good at being an influencer a lot of jobs would come to one. One doesn't necessarily need to get an agent.

The only time having an agent to work for you in this situation is when you don't know how to negotiate business contract with those that you are supposed to promote their business product and services. This is so that you don't short sell your services.

Personally I believe it depends on our individuals choice.

Both an influencer and none influencer, can have an agent for the promotion of his business both online and offline.

Been an influencer, I think there is no need for an agent.

I don't really think it's something that's necessary but some influencers usually use talent agents to further connect them with different brands, partnership and opportunities

I don't really think it's something that's necessary but some influencers usually use talent agents to further connect them with different brands, partnership and opportunities

One good thing about agent is that they have more network which they would be able to sell your skill and services to. This is just for them to also make their own money from your services being offered a contract.

I think there are influencers that may need agents especially if they are celebrities and they have a lot of other engagements. The agents can help them to negotiate deals with different kinds of brands.

Personally I think hiring an agent will be alot of expenditure which is not supposed to be done. and personally I don't really considered hiring an agent as a better idea for an influencer though it depends on what he is capable of doing.

It is mandatory to hire an agent if you have huge visit and you're unable to manage the website due to large visit experiences on the platform.

It is mandatory to hire an agent if you have huge visit and you're unable to manage the website due to large visit experiences on the platform.

This is actually why some agent will set up a booking platform where any clients that is interested in making use of their influencer's services will always make a booking so that their order is going to be attended to whenever it is necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back