What's new

Should you hire an agent if you're an influencer?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're an influencer, have you ever considered hiring an agent to help you find possible jobs? I ask because a friend of mine is an influencer and I have been attempting to get her to hire an agent to help find her work. So far she doesn't want to, but I think it'd help.

What is your preference? Do you want to hire an agent if you're an influencer?

I don't think you really need an agent as an influencer to get jobs. It is majorly about building capacity and waiting the time, jobs would come as you keep getting better. This is one job that would not get you returns probably in the first one or two years. That period is a building period. Within this period, engage more with your audience, work on getting viral and build your audience and followership. The jobs would come whan it is time.

I don't really think hiring an agent is much needed or possible because if you are really an influencer, the business will comes after you not you going after business. Alot of companies will like to sign contracts with you.

I don't really think hiring an agent is much needed or possible because if you are really an influencer, the business will comes after you not you going after business. Alot of companies will like to sign contracts with you.
You are right
I think it is still possible for an influencer to do the work of an agent so they do not need to hire an agent because they can do it at the same time. The need of agent is just like wasting money

I am not an influencer, But I believe if you are not a very patient influencer, Then you might need the help of an agent to help you get a job and It is hard building your brand to become an influencer and it takes a lot of time.

Well it depends though, most influencers do not see the need in hiring an agent for themselves, they assume they can do it themselves cause they probably have the resources and connection to do what they want to do.

If you're an influencer, have you ever considered hiring an agent to help you find possible jobs? I ask because a friend of mine is an influencer and I have been attempting to get her to hire an agent to help find her work. So far she doesn't want to, but I think it'd help.

If you want to land bigger, more profitable brand partnerships and acquire more exposure, working with an agency can help you do so. An agent can assist you in finding opportunities, negotiating contracts, and managing your career to maximize your potential.

I am not an influencer but I think that hiring an agent is a good thing for them. The agents are so good at looking for jobs for you and will do other assistant tasks.

As an hiring an agent is very important because they can help you to find jobs. They already know how to do that because it is their work. So I think your friend should go ahead and hire an agent.

What job is given to an influencer when he's someone that can impact lives. To me, influence is someone that can have effect on somebody's behavior and thought so he's able to persuade people to get job.

Well, in my own opinion, if its something that you know that you can't be able to negotiate good business deals for your work, it's better to hire an agent that's capable of finding the best deals for your influencer job.

That's not a bad idea, if you are someone that is busy I think employing an agent will help, sometimes we don't have to spend much money, most of the things we can take care of them by ourselves.

I think it depends on what kind of an influencer you are. there are social media influencers, and then the general both on social media and in real life. In real life, you don't need an agent.

An influencer should be able to get a job without hiring an agent, I think. However, I understand that as an agent sometimes you would be busy and may not have time to seek for job. So, it's understandable if an influencer hire an agent to help with finding job.

There is nothing wrong in looking for influencers to help you look for influencing jobs why you focus on what you are doing or you get more better at what you are doing.

There is nothing wrong in looking for influencers to help you look for influencing jobs why you focus on what you are doing or you get more better at what you are doing.

The only problem why some people find it difficult to look for an influencer to work with is because their fees or charges is usually very high which makes it difficult for someone looking for their services to pay for it.

The only problem why some people find it difficult to look for an influencer to work with is because their fees or charges is usually very high which makes it difficult for someone looking for their services to pay for it.
There fees are usually high because they know what they can offer to your business and they also know there worth as they have spent their time and resources building there brand.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back