What's new

Should you hire an agent if you're an influencer?

Influencers are usually very busy with a lot of things. Some of them even have their own offline businesses, so hiring agents is a very good idea. some celebrities do not even control their social media pages themselves.
Additionally, majority of the social media influencers does not manage the account because they have a lot of things to carry out. More so, they are much more busy and would dedicate all the activities to someone else.

Additionally, majority of the social media influencers does not manage the account because they have a lot of things to carry out. More so, they are much more busy and would dedicate all the activities to someone else.
Yeah, celebrities are always very busy. That is why majority of them do not handle their social Media accounts. Some of them also do so because of cyber bullies. I have seen a few celebrities complaining of that.

No, I think it's a waste of money; you don't need an agent. Many businesses want popular influencers to promote their brands, and they pay very well, especially for very popular ones, so I don't think you really need an agent for that.
You are on point. If an influencer us popular, there is no need for an agent. I see people all over this thread talking about influencers not having time to make posts on social media. There is a difference between social media managers and agents. Agents hustle for jobs for who they represent and an influencer doesn't need hustled jobs. Jobs find you at your level as an influencer.

You are on point. If an influencer us popular, there is no need for an agent. I see people all over this thread talking about influencers not having time to make posts on social media. There is a difference between social media managers and agents. Agents hustle for jobs for who they represent and an influencer doesn't need hustled jobs. Jobs find you at your level as an influencer.
Between a popular influencer and an unpopular influencer who needs an agent the most?. This is because someone who is popular does not need to hustle for jobs and therefore an agent is not necessary. What they need are managers.

The reason they are called influencers is because they can influence the decisions of people. Most of them have fans and when the promote a particular product most of them will buy it.

Yes, I think that many people think that influencer refers to a person who is a celebrity or a well-known personality. However, I think that the definition of an influencer is far much broader than that. An company could also influence people to buy the products of other companies as well.

Actually it depends and I personally believe if you are an influencer I mean the kind of influencer that has been trending, It will be a better idea to hire an agent who will be responsible for other activities such as contracts, and other related issues.

Yes, I think that many people think that influencer refers to a person who is a celebrity or a well-known personality. However, I think that the definition of an influencer is far much broader than that. An company could also influence people to buy the products of other companies as well.
Probably, most of the people who are influencers are well-known. Of course if a company is well known they can influence the decision of people because of how reputable they have been for some years. It is all about getting people's trust.

Actually it depends and I personally believe if you are an influencer I mean the kind of influencer that has been trending, It will be a better idea to hire an agent who will be responsible for other activities such as contracts, and other related issues.
The work of the agent word be to negotiate contracts and be sure they are honored. I think if you have a personal manager, he or she can do that. You don't have to hire an agent for this role.

Probably, most of the people who are influencers are well-known. Of course if a company is well known they can influence the decision of people because of how reputable they have been for some years. It is all about getting people's trust.
For you to be a good influencer to the people you are influencing , the first thing you need is the trust of the people , but if you are an introvert , then you definitely need to earn people's trust .

For you to be a good influencer to the people you are influencing , the first thing you need is the trust of the people , but if you are an introvert , then you definitely need to earn people's trust .
There are people who are introverts offline but in the online space they don't act like one. it is all about you giving value to your audience and getting their trust. some people can do that perfectly whether introvert or not.

I wanted to start a discussion today on the topic of mobile number tracking and tracing. With the advancements in technology, it has become easier than ever to track numbers. Whether it's for personal use, security concerns, or even investigating suspicious activities, mobile number tracking has become quite popular. So, I'm curious to know what your thoughts are on this matter. Do you think mobile number tracking is an invasion of privacy? Or do you see it as a useful tool for personal safety and security? Have you ever used a Mobile number tracker or experienced the consequences of having your own number tracked?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're an influencer, have you ever considered hiring an agent to help you find possible jobs? I ask because a friend of mine is an influencer and I have been attempting to get her to hire an agent to help find her work. So far she doesn't want to, but I think it'd help.

What is your preference? Do you want to hire an agent if you're an influencer?
If I can't secure jobs on my own, I doubt if hiring an agent is going to make any difference. A social media influencer's worth is in his publicity. If you're popular, they will dump jobs on you. My advice would be to build on your publicity first and not going to hire an agent.

Top notch influencers definitely have agents who help them with their schedules and social media management. As they get busier, they do delegate their work.

Yeah, that's very correct. There's a difference in how they use agents. They don't use agents to secure jobs but to manage the jobs they have already secured. Agents won't have a higher bargaining power like the influencer would when negotiating for work.

Your personality doesn't do anything with you being an influencer. An introvert or extrovert can be a very popular and powerful online influencer. It's how you've been able to build your online presence to be popular is what works for you as an influencer.

If I can't secure jobs on my own, I doubt if hiring an agent is going to make any difference. A social media influencer's worth is in his publicity. If you're popular, they will dump jobs on you. My advice would be to build on your publicity first and not going to hire an agent.

I would equally recommend the same thing for any social media influencer. Your power as an influencer is in your popularity. Nobody can do that for you. You have to put in a bit more work in growing your popularity online to get more contracts.

Top notch influencers definitely have agents who help them with their schedules and social media management. As they get busier, they do delegate their work.
They are like bosses who runs their own businesses. They will need managers and assistants who will help them to coordinate and organise things in the right direction and manner. It's how they can maintain a functioning business in the influencer role.

There are people who are introverts offline but in the online space they don't act like one. it is all about you giving value to your audience and getting their trust. some people can do that perfectly whether introvert or not.

It's going to be very difficult for a social media influencer to be successful online being an introvert. As an influencer, you're supposed to have multiple link up and thousands of followers. When you're an introvert, it's going to be very difficult for you to manage your audience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back