What's new

Should You Have An Online Chat Support For Your Business?

Actually having an online chat support for your business, has both advantages and disadvantages most especially when you have clients or customers who lives in the rural area and have no access to the internet.

I think there should still be a way out, Tried reporting to any authority? I have never had any of such experience before but I best believe there may be a central authority to report to, maybe the central bank. Since they have proven to be adamant.

I'm not sure even reporting to the authorities is going to change anything because even the Central Bank of Nigeria is a messed up body with how they run their banking policies that has affected the whole country.

I'm not sure even reporting to the authorities is going to change anything because even the Central Bank of Nigeria is a messed up body with how they run their banking policies that has affected the whole country.
Yes, that is true, everything is messed up.
The agency that is supposed to be in charge of this are not even doing their work well. If they are performing their work well, Then other organizations would have realize the importance of Customers in Business.

Having an online chat support programme will makes you more closer to your customers because they will be able to share their opinion about the products and services youbare offering them.

The agency that is supposed to be in charge of this are not even doing their work well. If they are performing their work well, Then other organizations would have realize the importance of Customers in Business.
The customer service of the business is at the heart of the business because it provides valuable feedback on the way the business is conducted from the customer's point of view.

The customer service of the business is at the heart of the business because it provides valuable feedback on the way the business is conducted from the customer's point of view.
Yes, Customer service is the backbone of every business. If this backbone is broken, for one reason or the other, There would be loss of trust in the business. So, Customers are King and should be treated as one

No matter the kind of service you offer you need to understand that customers will always have their opinions. Having an online chat support will make it much easier for them to air their opinions about your business and your can easily solve problems.
Actually having an online chat support for your business, has both advantages and disadvantages most especially when you have clients or customers who lives in the rural area and have no access to the internet.
I think it is not a disadvantage because those who have access to internet will always use the online chat support to contact your business. Those who lives in rural areas can use the phone number option.

Last edited:
Well, I believe that the right kind of business takes the complaint of businesses seriously and they act upon it. This is what a diligent businessman does when they receive the complaint of the customer.
Not just the right business but every serious business is supposed to have an online support system that is fast and reaponsive to customer complains and swiftly resolve them

It is quite unfortunate that everything is getting out of control in my country right now and our government is not interested in putting things right but only interested in their greedy to always go for their own selfish interest.

It is quite unfortunate that everything is getting out of control in my country right now and our government is not interested in putting things right but only interested in their greedy to always go for their own selfish interest.
It is really getting worse in my country so many people find it very hard to feed or afford basic necessities like health care, electricity, portable water etc and the consequences are pilling up.

Yes it is very unfortunate.
It is actually a sad thing to be governed by People who do not have the interest of the citizens at heart.
Because, Without sympathy from the Government, Citizens would not be able to achieve a lot of things.

Not just the right business but every serious business is supposed to have an online support system that is fast and reaponsive to customer complains and swiftly resolve them

Anything that is going to help and bridge the gap between your business and your customers is something that is very important because it is going to put you in a very good relationship with them, so that you will always know how to satisfy them very well.

Yes it is very unfortunate.
It is actually a sad thing to be governed by People who do not have the interest of the citizens at heart.
Because, Without sympathy from the Government, Citizens would not be able to achieve a lot of things.
The situation of the country is really pathetic as so many people are really suffering, infact the other day why watching the news I discovered that the number of suicide has greatly increase which is a very trouble indices

The situation of the country is really pathetic as so many people are really suffering, infact the other day why watching the news I discovered that the number of suicide has greatly increase which is a very trouble indices
Frustration and been Hopeless would definitely lead to an increase in the rate of suicide in any country.
It is a pathetic situation, and the worst is that The Governments are the ones causing this.

seems to be a good idea, if you can be able to do that it will be great not only that having a social media accounts for your business is good, especially if you have a business.

I believe that it is something that is always going to encourage good communication between your business and your customers. Thus so that you will know exactly how they need your products to be delivered to them and what quality so that they will keep patronizing you.

I believe that it is something that is always going to encourage good communication between your business and your customers. Thus so that you will know exactly how they need your products to be delivered to them and what quality so that they will keep patronizing you.
If you are having a business you really need to create this strong relationship between you and your customers, this very important it will help your business, what do you think?

Yeah, every business venture one that wants to be successful must have an online presence presently. Having an online presence can make your customers easily reach you and had a look and boost their confidence in your business.

If you are having a business you really need to create this strong relationship between you and your customers, this very important it will help your business, what do you think?

Once there is a bridge between your business and your customers, it is always going to affect your business in a way that your competitors will always take up and steal all your customers and this will affect your sales directly and also your profit making.

Yes absolutely, Having an online customer chat support would help you understand the areas that needs improvement in your business. You would be able to understand the complaints of your customer.
Every business owner should try to have online support chat option. It's not everybody that can call customer support on phone. I got more than three complaints resolved by reach out to customers support through chatting.

Every business owner should try to have online support chat option. It's not everybody that can call customer support on phone. I got more than three complaints resolved by reach out to customers support through chatting.
Yes, I personally prefer chatting when laying my complaint to customer support.
I can easily post a screen shot of some of the problem I am facing to them.
Some people prefer phone calls, if a business can make the two available then they are good to go.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back