Should you have a Facebook page for your business?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
I have always believed in the effectiveness of having a social Media account for your business. This will take your business to a greater level that you couldn't have done offline. So it is important to at least have a Facebook page or account dedicated to your business only.

This will make it easier for people to locate you online, besides they can even make orders while you deliver it to them.

For this reason, you should have a Facebook account or page for your business.

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Actually having a Facebook page for your business is not a bad idea but a better way to promote your business online simply because it gives people or your customers to be able to contact you or have better information about what you are capable of.

Jonaville

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
I have always believed in the effectiveness of having a social Media account for your business. This will take your business to a greater level that you couldn't have done offline. So it is important to at least have a Facebook page or account dedicated to your business only.

This will make it easier for people to locate you online, besides they can even make orders while you deliver it to them.

A Facebook page is one of the important things business owners should have even though they do not have a YouTube channel or other social network accounts. Facebook is important to promote your business

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Except if things have changed, I would not go for a Facebook page, instead, it would be better to have a group.
You need a budget for ads to get your content seen by people if you are using the page.

Robust

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Well if you really want people to know about your businesses on social it is also good to have a Facebook page and other social media forums for your businesses.

Mayorla

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Having a Facebook page is a good idea if you want people to know more about your business. You can also extend to creating presence on other Social media like Twitter and Instagram. it would enhance/increase your sales.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
The most important thing is to find the online social media platform that works very well in promoting your business product and services to make use of it.

If it's Facebook page that works well for you, you should make use of it adequately.

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Yes i believe having a Facebook page is a great idea but its not a do or die affair. Having a Facebook page is mainly to help you create an online presence for your business and also get your target audience.

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Yes i believe having a Facebook page is a great idea but its not a do or die affair. Having a Facebook page is mainly to help you create an online presence for your business and also get your target audience.
Of course, noboy said it is a do-or-die affair. having a Facebook page for your business can help to create a lot of awareness and it can also make your business a very successful one within a short period of time if you can position it well.

Emmy

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Facebook is a popular social media handles that everybody across the world has access to whenever they want information or make friends of their choice. Therefore a business will have more customers across the globe if such business create Facebook presence for the business.

Connor909

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
You should definitely set up a Facebook page for your company. A Facebook page offers a fantastic opportunity to advertise your company, connect with future clients, and cultivate bonds with current clients. Also, it gives you a platform to publish information about your company's news and updates, as well as your goods and services.

Joy123

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Yes, you should have a Facebook page for your business because Facebook can be accessed by several millions of people in any part of the world. Fortunately, it is not expensive to create one.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Facebook is a popular social media handles that everybody across the world has access to whenever they want information or make friends of their choice. Therefore a business will have more customers across the globe if such business create Facebook presence for the business.

There are millions of users on Facebook if they are not already in billions and it's a very good platform where you can get a lot of customers to patronize your business if you know how to target the ones that are interested in what you are selling.

Robust

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
It is really a nice idea to have a Facebook page for your business, since Facebook is a very popular social media that most youth are involved that will make your customers patronise you well .

Planbizzle

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Having a Facebook presence for your business looks to be suggested and advantageous. Facebook pages have a set of free business tools to help you reach your goals, and creating a page can enable you establish a community, humanize your organization, and learn regarding your core demographic.

Robust

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Having a Facebook page is one of the easiest thing that one can do without spending any money and doing that alone can make people to know and patronise you more easy.

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
It's really not a bad idea to have such page for your business in respect for your customers. The social media most especially the Facebook, it's had been one of the most influential agent in the social life for the promotion of business.

Danny4cash

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
I think it's important to create a Facebook page for business now. The trend is changing to social media and online advertisement now. If you as a business owner don't follow these trend, your business might be relegated to back.

eenya00

Eben
Verified Poster
Having a Facebook page can really help your business as you can run sponsor ads on your page that would promote your business to more people and the more people that sees your business the better for you

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
It's really not a bad idea to have such page for your business in respect for your customers. The social media most especially the Facebook, it's had been one of the most influential agent in the social life for the promotion of business.

Having a Facebook page for your business is not the difficult part but having a lot of people that are going to be following your business page is where the challenge is. This is because that is the only way the page will be able to generate traffic that will help you to sell your products.

eenya00

Eben
Verified Poster
These things takes time to build as you nees to be very commitment to building you brand online and employ the service of a professional if need be, as this would add positively to your business.

Abigael

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Having a social media account for your business is a great way to develop an online presence. Which is a very important thing nowadays since everyone is going digital.

Grant

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Valued Contributor
YES! At this point it should be common sense that having a Facebook, Twitter, and other social sites, helps your reach. Whether it's a business, site, etc.

eenya00

Eben
Verified Poster
YES! At this point it should be common sense that having a Facebook, Twitter, and other social sites, helps your reach. Whether it's a business, site, etc.
I would not use Twitter to promote my business as I believe it might become counterproductive for your business except you business is a news platform or an entertainment business

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
It's not a bad idea to have a Facebook page for your business as a matter of fact, we are in a digital era where are alot of happens on the media.

Both companies and individuals, used the media for the promotion of their business.

Genie01

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster

Well I don't think if that's necessary to me, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money from your business without having a social media presence.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Having a social media account for your business is a great way to develop an online presence. Which is a very important thing nowadays since everyone is going digital.

Social media pages is something that is very beneficial to all businesses because they give you the possibility of even spending less when it comes to advertising and promoting your business product and services online.

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Actually we are in an era where the social media has become more prevalent and the most influential platform to the society.

Though it's not all customers that can be able to make used of such site to reached you.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Actually we are in an era where the social media has become more prevalent and the most influential platform to the society.

Though it's not all customers that can be able to make used of such site to reached you.

I will always say it vehemently that any business establishment that doesn't have a social media present in our world today is never ready to take the business to the next level because the business will be lacking a lot of possibility of growing your business quickly.

Laurentta

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
It's not compulsory to have a Facebook page for one's business, but i feel like it would be really nice to have one because Facebook is a good social media platform to advertise one's business.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
It's not compulsory to have a Facebook page for one's business, but i feel like it would be really nice to have one because Facebook is a good social media platform to advertise one's business.

As long as you have other social media platform which you make use of when it comes to promoting your business product and services, it is definitely not a must that you will have a Facebook page as well to promote them.

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Actually in the current years, alot of business both individuals business and companies, have been creating Facebook pages which can helped them to promote and also advertise their business to the world.

Lynaia

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
Having a Facebook page for your business is really a good thing and it will help boost your business. Social media I now becoming a very good place for placing adverts

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Having a Facebook page for your business is really a good thing and it will help boost your business. Social media I now becoming a very good place for placing adverts

Facebook is one of the oldest social media platform today with a lot of users more than other social media sites and I believe it is one of the reason why it is still one of the most used platform to promote product and services.

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Having a Facebook page has a lot of advantages as a business person. Even if the business you are running is an offline business it will give it a boost because people can easily connect with you through Facebook.

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Actually it's highly lucrative to used the social media platforms for the promotion of your business online.

Alot of people now, are going online and they tend to believe in everything they see on the internet and that will gives you a better opportunity to convince them.

Potuse

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
It is important to create a Facebook page for your business because it is one of the ways of enhancing your recognition online and creating an online presence for your business.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Having a Facebook page has a lot of advantages as a business person. Even if the business you are running is an offline business it will give it a boost because people can easily connect with you through Facebook.

Facebook is one of the easiest social media platform for someone to use and this makes it something that will always be very easy for you to manipulate and exploit when you are making use of it to promote your business product and services.

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Facebook is one of the easiest social media platform for someone to use and this makes it something that will always be very easy for you to manipulate and exploit when you are making use of it to promote your business product and services.
Yeah, Facebook is a social Media platform so many people are already used to . So it will be easier for them to make use of it to promote their businesses.

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Well it's very good and not a bad idea for me, to have a social media platform for your business simply because it's van be used in different ways for the promotion of your business online.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Yeah, Facebook is a social Media platform so many people are already used to . So it will be easier for them to make use of it to promote their businesses.

Almost every person that I know in the world actually have a Facebook account and most of them still make use of it. This is what makes it one of the most reliable platform where you can actually promote and market your business product and services.

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Almost every person that I know in the world actually have a Facebook account and most of them still make use of it. This is what makes it one of the most reliable platform where you can actually promote and market your business product and services.
Yeah, that means if you promote your product well on the platform it will actually give you the needed result. Before you pay money for ads it is important you learn how internet marketing works properly to get the needed result.

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Setting up a facebook page for your business depends on the type of busuness you are actually running , take for example if you are running a baking business m you can set up a page for your business on Facebook and upload your daily work there in order to get more customer .

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Yeah, that means if you promote your product well on the platform it will actually give you the needed result. Before you pay money for ads it is important you learn how internet marketing works properly to get the needed result.

If you don't understand about internet marketing I'm not sure if you are going to be able to know how to run Facebook ads very well, although there are some tutorials on how to do it which will still make it very easy for you to do it without having much knowledge about it.

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
If you don't understand about internet marketing I'm not sure if you are going to be able to know how to run Facebook ads very well, although there are some tutorials on how to do it which will still make it very easy for you to do it without having much knowledge about it.
Before you begin to promote some things online you need to learn internet marketing well. If course you are going to get a lot of helpful videos on YouTube about internet marketing and how to advertise on Facebook properly.

Immilash

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Well I think this depends on the kind of business you are having, if you have a good business you can be promote it online, you can also decide to promote your small business.

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Setting up a facebook page for your business depends on the type of busuness you are actually running , take for example if you are running a baking business m you can set up a page for your business on Facebook and upload your daily work there in order to get more customer .
Actually there is no doubt that running of business on the socio media platforms such ad the Facebook, depends on the kind of business you handle.

There are some business that will be very difficult to be promoted on the media simply because the rate of patronage will be less.

Robust

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
It is really nice too to have a Facebook page for your business or company and people will easily contact your business or company through that page. That is one of the advantage.

eenya00

Eben
Verified Poster
Well I don't think if that's necessary to me, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money from your business without having a social media presence.
You are right that it is not a necessity to have a Facebook channel to run your business but also you would be missing a lot of opportunities when you don't have social media presence

Abigael

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
It is really nice too to have a Facebook page for your business or company and people will easily contact your business or company through that page. That is one of the advantage.
That is right. A business Facebook page is so good for allowing customers to contact the owners directly. You can use this chance to get feedback from your customers and reply to their inquiries. They can even use that Facebook page to make orders.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Before you begin to promote some things online you need to learn internet marketing well. If course you are going to get a lot of helpful videos on YouTube about internet marketing and how to advertise on Facebook properly.

It is one of the reasons why learning is very important before actually making a move on any particular project. This is because it is when you must have learnt exactly what you are expected to do, that you will be able to carry it out effectively.

eenya00

Eben
Verified Poster
I don't think that your assertion are correct as not every person in this world that is on Facebook, infact there are more people who are not on Facebook than the numbers of people on Facebook

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
It is one of the reasons why learning is very important before actually making a move on any particular project. This is because it is when you must have learnt exactly what you are expected to do, that you will be able to carry it out effectively.
That's the fact, when you have knowledge of what you want to do on a particular thing it will be much easier for you. but without knowledge you will actually end up wasting your time without achieving any tangible result.

Nii

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
Most people find Facebook easiest to use which means that there are likely more people on Facebook. Having a Facebook page for your business gives you much needed exposure.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
I don't think that your assertion are correct as not every person in this world that is on Facebook, infact there are more people who are not on Facebook than the numbers of people on Facebook

I think whenever you're reading what someone said, you should also make a good effort to read it very well because I didn't say that everyone in the world is using Facebook but almost everyone that I know is using Facebook. So they are very different things that you're trying to link together.

Ernestnari

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
With 2.8 billion active monthly users, you put your business in a lot of potential of wide exposure with Facebook page. I think it is necessary for every business to have a Facebook page.

Joy123

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Having a Facebook page is an excellent way for a business to connect to current and future customers, promote events and discount and share information about their business.

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Well having a Facebook page for your business is really cool and I believe alot of people, business and individuals have been using such platforms to promote their business online and it really helps.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
With 2.8 billion active monthly users, you put your business in a lot of potential of wide exposure with Facebook page. I think it is necessary for every business to have a Facebook page.

This is actually one of the reason why a lot of companies are still actively making use of Facebook as their main social media page when it comes to promoting their company's product and services because the platform gives you a better advantage of reaching more people.

eenya00

Eben
Verified Poster
Most people find Facebook easiest to use which means that there are likely more people on Facebook. Having a Facebook page for your business gives you much needed exposure.
I find Facebook very easy to use as compared to others social media platforms like Instagram and twitter which I find complex navigating through the platform.

Nii

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
I find Facebook very easy to use as compared to others social media platforms like Instagram and twitter which I find complex navigating through the platform.
It is actually the most popular social media platform. Everyone finds Facebook quite easy and more engaging. It is just basic social media that addresses everyday people. Twitter discussions are a little more advanced for the average Joe on the street. That is why the first Social media for any business organization should be Facebook.

Ernestnari

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
The targeted ads feature of Facebook makes it possible for a business to focus it's ads on the right market based on certain variables like behavior and location. This makes advertising and marketing of products more efficient

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Actually having a Facebook page for your business is not bad but I think it depends on the kind of business you are doing.

There are some business that most of it patronage are those who lives in the rural areas so it will be very difficult for them to used the media.

Danny4cash

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Having a Facebook page can really help your business as you can run sponsor ads on your page that would promote your business to more people and the more people that sees your business the better for you
Any business with online presence now have a facebook page. The page is like your business shop online. That's where you do your advertisement and others. Almost all business now have facebook page because its importance cannot be overemphasize.

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Having a Facebook page for your business in today's business world is very important and necessary. A Facebook page can help you to reach more audience and make your business more successful.

Danny4cash

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Having a Facebook page for your business is not the difficult part but having a lot of people that are going to be following your business page is where the challenge is. This is because that is the only way the page will be able to generate traffic that will help you to sell your products.
You're actually correct. Creating a facebook page is not a problem, the real thing is how to get people to follow it. But getting people to follow your facebook page should not be difficult. You can facebook to help you promote it. And you promote it yourself by sharing what you posted on the page and ask your friend to help you posted it.

Syldan

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Personally I believe it's not a bad idea actually to have a social media page for your business most especially the most popular Facebook page.

It gives alot of people to have access to all the information they needed about your services rendered.

eenya00

Eben
Verified Poster
Facebook is very easy to use and because the interface is simple, it has a lot of users and also the mixture of both pictures and write up makes it very interesting and fun as well.
It is actually the most popular social media platform. Everyone finds Facebook quite easy and more engaging. It is just basic social media that addresses everyday people. Twitter discussions are a little more advanced for the average Joe on the street. That is why the first Social media for any business organization should be Facebook.

riberet19

Addicted Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
Valued Contributor
I believe that a Facebook page as well as a YouTube channel can serve the business to show itself to others and reach a wider audience online without having to spend a lot on marketing or even anything.

joy101

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Actually it is very good to have Facebook page for your business, because if one wants to promote he/ her business you must create Facebook page for it, in order for that business to keep growing.

Nii

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
Facebook has users across every divide of society. And that is good tor a business because their marketing efforts would reach people across every possible market segment.

Immilash

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Facebook is a good social media platforms you'll use especially in terms of advertising your products online, if you have a good skills set you can be able to do it.

Robert90

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
Some claim that the marketing opportunities and potential audience it offers are too fantastic to pass up. Some people contend that having a Facebook page can help humanize your business and encourage open contact with clients.

Immilash

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Some claim that the marketing opportunities and potential audience it offers are too fantastic to pass up. Some people contend that having a Facebook page can help humanize your business and encourage open contact with clients.
Yes they must be right, social media platforms like Facebook has a good traffic, You can make good use of it to earn a decent amount of money from your business. People use it to advertise their products.

Danny4cash

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
These days, creating a facebook for your business is important. There are a lot of benefit attached to it as that's where you can easily make your business know online. Online promotion is what people are making use of now, but to promote your business online, you need money. However, with facebook page, you can promote your business online for free.

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I believe that a Facebook page as well as a YouTube channel can serve the business to show itself to others and reach a wider audience online without having to spend a lot on marketing or even anything.
Having pages on many social media platforms is very important and necessary so that your business can reach wider audience. There are businesses that also have their pages on social media platforms like tik-tok and Snapchat.

Ononivami

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Establishing a Facebook page for your business as a lot of advantage because Facebook has huge visit because it has a lot of positive things to contribute for the success of the business.

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms with billions of users. Creating a Facebook page for your business can attract a lot of customers. Of course it is a necessity as a business owner for you to create a Facebook page for your business.

AruneBend

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
I think you should promote your business on every possible platforms some of course are better than others but every would bring some amount of traffic in my opinion Facebook is quite good but you need to learn ads rules and more

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks