What's new

Should you give bonusses on employee's birthday?

Yes that's the hidden fact behind giving out bonus to your employees, I believe in as much as you want to motivate them, you can be giving them bonus, most especially occasionally.
If your business would survive and thrive very well, you need to have staffs that are properly motivated and are willing to give their all for the growth of your business.

Some big companies over here in my country don't even care about giving any kind of bonuses to their workers and even sometimes they delay paying their salaries. So it's not about the company being big but the company having a good management.
You're right, what really matters is if the company has a good management or not. If they have good management, they can be able to celebrate their employees and give them bonuses and a lot of people will be interested in working for them.

If your business would survive and thrive very well, you need to have staffs that are properly motivated and are willing to give their all for the growth of your business.

I believe that paying your workers their salary exactly when they are supposed to be paid will always have them motivated to do their work very well without having to pay them any bonuses. This is because they are not entitled to it.

This is one wày you can boost the morale of your employee. This little things can make a staff to be absolutely loyal to your company.

In many business ventures it is always celebrated without some incentives. In big businesses, it can be celebrated with some incentives if the person has a very big position in the business venture.
I understand what you mean , but I suggest if it must be celebrated then I believe it must be celebrated to everyone and not only for people in important position. This will look like partiality of some sort.

Yes, birthday celebration can make a staff feel valued in a way that is independent of performance targets. When you show employees that they are still a key part of the team even if they had the occasion of bad months. I t also creates a more positive culture, with more chances for staffs to connect and get to know each other.

Actually given a birthday present to your employees is not a bad thing but I believe such should be well considered depending on the financial strength of the business so that you will not be going at your expense.

This is one wày you can boost the morale of your employee. This little things can make a staff to be absolutely loyal to your company.

The only way that I'm going to consider giving a bonus to an employee on his birthday is when it is very obvious that the particular employee is someone that is investing more than any other person is willing to invest in my business to see it succeed.

This a good idea, it will help on retaining your employees especially the hard working one's, they need to be rewarded even it it's not there birthday, that's very important.
You are right, This will help you to get whatever you looking for, those kinds of employees need to be appreciated even if it's not there birthday, what do you think?

Yes, each business owner should also be careful and guided before starting such decisions, the business owner should make sure he or she can beer the risk involve.
For sure, as a business man it's expected of you to take the risk at all time. Business sometimes tends to work the other way round, just know your ways and go for the ways that worked for you.

I believe that paying your workers their salary exactly when they are supposed to be paid will always have them motivated to do their work very well without having to pay them any bonuses. This is because they are not entitled to it.
This is actually very true. Any business venture that pays their employees promptly will always make them to be very much motivated. A lot of people were like to work for such companies.

Yeah, it's what most workers need to come to terms with about their birthday. It's your personal birthday and you're not entitled to any personal recognition by your work boss. As long as he pays your salary, he's done what's expected of him.

Well, I think that a boss should be lenient with their employees regardless of whether or not its their birthdays or not. A boss has to approach things in a much better manner in order to deal with his employees.

That's the fact, in as much as you want to make considerable amount of money in this our generation, either online or offline business, it's expected of you to make sure you thrive towards success.

This things that people do consider as little things do count so much for so many people and I advise business owners to integrate some of this in their business.

They need to be appreciated for their good deed's, as a matter of fact everyone likes to be appreciated, if you are doing this you are going to create a strong relationship between you and your employees.
Yes this will give them the ability an morale to do more next time, but we have some companies that don't do This kinds of things, appreciating people is very important.

Actually it's not a bad way or principles to motivate your employees if they have been hardworking and honest to their jobs but it should be more considered so that it might not be at the financial risk of your business.

I concur with the sir, I think as a manager you need to consider those kinds of things, it's going to help you a lot an also in terms of retaining your employees, what do you have to say.
That's good, but you have to be there for them, sometimes your employees might be in need of something, I think you need to help them in situations like this as a manager.

Actually it's not a bad way or principles to motivate your employees if they have been hardworking and honest to their jobs but it should be more considered so that it might not be at the financial risk of your business.
The financial situation of your business should always be put into consideration. Giving bonuses on birthdays is good but it is not a must. simply wishing them a happy birthday is enough for them to be motivated.

This is actually very true. Any business venture that pays their employees promptly will always make them to be very much motivated. A lot of people were like to work for such companies.

It is going to be a total shamble when you offer bonuses to your to your workers and still end up delaying paying them their salaries when they due. I know that kind of bonus is not going to change anything about how they feel about the business.

It is going to be a total shamble when you offer bonuses to your to your workers and still end up delaying paying them their salaries when they due. I know that kind of bonus is not going to change anything about how they feel about the business.
Definitely, that is why as a business person you should determine the level of profit your business makes before giving incentives. It doesn't make sense to delay your employees' salaries just because you are trying to give them bonuses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back