What's new

Should you give bonusses on employee's birthday?

Definitely, that is why as a business person you should determine the level of profit your business makes before giving incentives. It doesn't make sense to delay your employees' salaries just because you are trying to give them bonuses.

I also believe that if you don't have too many competition in your business, there is not really much need for you to give bonuses to your employees. You should only focus on paying them when they are supposed to be paid because they will not have any option of quitting the job to go to an alternative who will give them bonuses.

I also believe that if you don't have too many competition in your business, there is not really much need for you to give bonuses to your employees. You should only focus on paying them when they are supposed to be paid because they will not have any option of quitting the job to go to an alternative who will give them bonuses.
That's true, sometimes as a business person you need to be very strategical if you want to succeed. If the level of competition in the business is not a high you may decide not to give bonuses to maximize more profit.

Actually it can sounds really great to show your concern for your employees birthday even though I will advise, ir shouldn't be always because some of the employees too will expect the same on their own birthday.

Yes I think so, this will help a lot, if you have hard working individuals in your business or company you need to appreciate them even if it's not their birthday.

Actually it can sounds really great to show your concern for your employees birthday even though I will advise, ir shouldn't be always because some of the employees too will expect the same on their own birthday.
whenever you start such trend in your business every employee will expect the same treatment. If you know your business cannot afford such it is important and necessary you do not start it in the first place.

That's true, sometimes as a business person you need to be very strategical if you want to succeed. If the level of competition in the business is not a high you may decide not to give bonuses to maximize more profit.

I don't believe that work bonuses is something that is most important for workers because it is not actually why they got employed in the first place which is why I believe that paying them their salaries when they are supposed to be paid is the most important thing.

Definitely, that is why as a business person you should determine the level of profit your business makes before giving incentives. It doesn't make sense to delay your employees' salaries just because you are trying to give them bonuses.
If you are good at doing that you are going to have a good number of employees, you need to make out time to appreciate their good deed's, this very important.

I don't believe that work bonuses is something that is most important for workers because it is not actually why they got employed in the first place which is why I believe that paying them their salaries when they are supposed to be paid is the most important thing.
the reason they are employed in the first place is to be paid salaries when they carry out their jobs. Bonuses is just an appreciation and it is not a must. In some businesses their salaries are enough.

No organisation, I know of, offers such kind of bonuses. In fact, they do not even care about that either. The fact remains that they are more concerned about how you perform.
And they don't know that your performance can be enhanced by something as subtle as a little birthday bonus. It is a very less expensive way to boost staff morale.

Yes that's very important, some of the business owners are not doing well in terms of appreciating there employees, a hard working working employee is expected to be appreciated even if it's not his or her birthday.

the reason they are employed in the first place is to be paid salaries when they carry out their jobs. Bonuses is just an appreciation and it is not a must. In some businesses their salaries are enough.

This is exactly what I'm talking about because nobody is employed to be paid or enjoying bonuses instead of salaries which is why the main focus of an employer is to pay salaries and not bonuses.

This is exactly what I'm talking about because nobody is employed to be paid or enjoying bonuses instead of salaries which is why the main focus of an employer is to pay salaries and not bonuses.
that is actually the truth. Giving bonuses is just a form of Goodwill or appreciation. It is not a must and some businesses do not even do that but they are still successful.

Some big companies over here in my country don't even care about giving any kind of bonuses to their workers and even sometimes they delay paying their salaries. So it's not about the company being big but the company having a good management.
Yeah, a good management is great for a company. Some of them don't value customers when it is so important to do so. So they may have enough money to give bonuses but they just don't do it.

That's it, I believe we all need to get paid, if you know what you are doing an if you have a good skills set you are going to be financially independent, you don't have to depend on anybody.

When honoring employee birthdays, it's crucial to be impartial and consistent. If a business decides to offer birthday bonuses, it must make sure that everyone benefits equitably. Before introducing a birthday bonus program, organizations should also take their financial situation into account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back