What's new

Should we invest in precious minerals in 2023?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$9.6100USD
Biznotes
Investment in raw materials and more precisely in precious minerals has been one of the best investments over time, investments such as gold, silver, palladium or platinum should never be forgotten since they are safe haven assets and very high capitalization and very coveted, due to the economic situation inflation economic gap and other factors, Do you think this is a good time this 2023 to invest in these metals diversified?

I did invested in Digital Gold but its a game of lot of patience as without it we cannot expect to make any profit from our investment so if you are good at patience then you should try.

I did invested in Digital Gold but its a game of lot of patience as without it we cannot expect to make any profit from our investment so if you are good at patience then you should try.
digital gold? do you mean investing in CFDs through a broker? Or do you mean the pax gold cryptocurrency from Paxos that is backed in physical gold?

In India we have 3 types of Digital Gold and in my case I opted for " safe Gold" and we can start investing in it even with a very small amount but I don't find it profitable

In India we have 3 types of Digital Gold and in my case I opted for " safe Gold" and we can start investing in it even with a very small amount but I don't find it profitable
I understand, I did not know about that, I in particular prefer physical gold through jewelry or coins above all, I have something invested in CFDs but I do not trust brokers at all certainly

I have invested in gold, which I believe is a safe investment. However, the return on investment is not as great as the stock market or even real estate.

I have invested in gold, which I believe is a safe investment. However, the return on investment is not as great as the stock market or even real estate.
Yes, exactly you can not expect great returns of gold since it is a large capitalization asset to clarify more is the one that has the largest market capitalization of the entire market so its movements will be very light, it is better as a refuge of value or investment in the long term.

Gold is the most valuable asset (the second valuable asset is Apple Inc.), you can profit but your profits will be limited compared to other assets.

I understand, I did not know about that, I in particular prefer physical gold through jewelry or coins above all, I have something invested in CFDs but I do not trust brokers at all certainly
I also believe investing in Digital Gold is better and we can expect decent returns in short term and good returns in the long run.

I also believe investing in Digital Gold is better and we can expect decent returns in short term and good returns in the long run.
I really prefer to have the gold in physical whenever I can, since I have it tangible, but also digital gold is a good option for those who are not interested in storing it.

Gold is a precious metal and people in India love gold a lot and this is why most people buy Gold Jewelry as they also look at it as an investment

Investment in raw materials and more precisely in precious minerals has been one of the best investments over time, investments such as gold, silver, palladium or platinum should never be forgotten since they are safe haven assets and very high capitalization and very coveted, due to the economic situation inflation economic gap and other factors, Do you think this is a good time this 2023 to invest in these metals diversified?
Investing in precious materials is good but this kind of business is not for everyone especially those who do not understand it

The prices of gold have increased and many people who invested in gold a few months ago have befitted a lot. prices of gold may decrease this year.

But it will be advisable to be familiar with gold investmemt before putting your money into such.
Of course nobody says otherwise, in any investment you make you must be familiar with the asset, if not, you are taking unnecessary risks, but calm but calm down that if the investor are always looking if the price of gold falls or rises I do not think it is a good investment for that person, gold is an asset to keep for a long time.

Of course nobody says otherwise, in any investment you make you must be familiar with the asset, if not, you are taking unnecessary risks, but calm but calm down that if the investor are always looking if the price of gold falls or rises I do not think it is a good investment for that person, gold is an asset to keep for a long time.
Some people invest without being familiar with the assets because they are invited by their friend but it is not good that way

I invested in digital Gold last year and made a small profit on it but I don't have any plans to reinvest

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back