What's new

Should we even bother rankin in Bing?

I'm not sure that your assertions are entirely correct because Google and Bing have different algorithms and methods used in ranking sites. They'll never be the same.
It's important to master the two platforms, you never know where traffic can come from in particular.

That's not true. If you do search on Bing and Google, the websites are not ranked on the same position as Bing and Google have different algorithms and different criteria for website ranking.

That's not true. If you do search on Bing and Google, the websites are not ranked on the same position as Bing and Google have different algorithms and different criteria for website ranking.
Some websites are ranked only on Bing while others only on Yahoo and others only on Google.

That's what I am trying to say. Even though Bing market share is very small compared to Google, it still make sense to rank on Bing for organic traffic.

Do we still have the opportunity to get paid in bing if our website ranks high? What is the ads on bing called? We all know that it's called adsense in Google.

Though this is not my field but I believe there is no harm trying to rank on bing as well. There is a possibility that you could reach on to more persons on bing.

Please can any one tell me how to one can make his or her website rank high on Bing,and its procedures and what to do so as to make it above other website

If it wasn't relevant then I do not feel most people will still boader to rank or get their web site to be rank on Bing,as long as one can get traffic from it and income from the generated traffic, then it is worth doing

I am still of the opinion that one should stick to what works for him or her as the Internet is full with so much options. So, whatever search engine works for you, then go for it since the main aim is to get the desired results. Thanks for sharing.

I can not say much about ranking, but from what I have observed, even search results from being tend to be different from Google, so ranking can't be the same.

I have also noticed what you just posted here some times ago, six month to be precise, Bing is just exactly a copy cat search engine that is always matching and bringing result from Google whenever you use it for searching.

Bing is an important search engine that means a loss of potential signups so we have to bother in ranking in Bing as Yahoo as Google one.

If your website gets US traffic, it makes sense to rank on Bing because Bing is popular in the US. But if you rank well on Google you will also rank on Bing as well. The only difference is your position in the search engine rank.

To my own view, even with the rise of social media, organic search is still a crucial website traffic driver, and it’s not going away anytime soon. That’s why it’s important to improve your search engine ranking so people can find you more easily than your competitors. That’s what search engine optimization (SEO) is all about, because your competitors also are not sleep

Make attention that some sites are ranked in Bing and removed from Google means we have to pay attention about Bing and its features of ranking to avoid lose traffic from Bing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back