What's new

Should Uefa Ban Wining Golden Boot more than Four times?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Wining the Golden boot more than 4 times has created unhealthy competitions between players rather than the team. Messi(6) and Ronaldo(4), having won the award more than any other players should automatically remove them from the nomination list.
Having them on the list discourages younger players like Mbape, Neymar, and other promising young and old players who have been overlooked due to favouritism of the two Goats. With the two players appearing on the list almost every time makes the word "future world best unrealistic" which won't spur them to do more. Do you agree with my views?

Players who are best have the right to win the golden boot, no matter the amount of times they win it as far as they are worth it.

I believe that the golden boot award is actually being given to those that deserve it, there is no way that it can be manipulated because golden boot is being given to players that scored the most goals in a competition.

If I eat chicken every day does it means that they should stop selling chicken to me, if an athlete deserve credit for his credibility, he should be given all this pave way for building records.

I thought the winner was given as a result of polls collected for such prices. If the people taking part in the poll says this person deserves it , so be it

As a professional player there's a possibility for you to win the Golden Boot for more than four times. But I don't really know any player who have won The Golden Boot for more than 4 hours

I don't think uefa should ban winning Golden Boot more than three times, what I think is as far as the player deserve it even if it is more than four times he should be given.

I don't think bias has anything to do with a particular player given the boot more than once in preferene to others. These things are voted for anyways

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back