What's new

Should there be rules and regulations set for all cryptocurrency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think there should be clear cut rules when it comes to Cryptocurrency? I just think it's the wild west when it comes to crypto, and it's so unpredictable and volatile that I never choose to invest. DO you think we need more rules and regulations on crypto?

It is not right to set rules and regulation for cryptocurrecy because it wiill affect the market greatly and this is what is affecting the crypto right now and it has failed to move up.

Rules and regulations can be set for crypto currency in order to keep the economy of a nation saved but crypto currency wants to be free so that the values can be worthwhile.

I believe there should be rules and regulations as regard cryptocurrency this would make sure that fraudster stop using it to scam people of their hard earned money

There shouldn't be a universal law that is guiding the conduct of cryptocurrencies because it should not be controlled by any law due to a decentralized nature and that's the right thing.

There shouldn't be a universal law that is guiding the conduct of cryptocurrencies because it should not be controlled by any law due to a decentralized nature and that's the right thing.
As far as I'm concerned, cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital assets and should not be controlled by any form of law or any of Central authority and that is why it wouldn't work.

That's the reason they call it decentralized, there should not be any rule governing it so that I will be totally different from the banking system in anywhere

That's the reason they call it decentralized, there should not be any rule governing it so that I will be totally different from the banking system in anywhere
The government are looking for different ways of creating they can govern cryptocurrency and make it centralised and I think it is not going to be possible because it is housed in the blockchain.

What rules and regulations do you think should be set for Cryptocurrency?
I don't think there is any need to set rules and regulations for Cryptocurrency. There is a reason why The cryptocurrency market is decentralized in the first instance.

That's just it, I don't really know much about cryptocurrency, but to me it's more like forex trading, they only have a very small difference, for me I always prefer the Forex market.

Do you think there should be clear cut rules when it comes to Cryptocurrency? I just think it's the wild west when it comes to crypto, and it's so unpredictable and volatile that I never choose to invest. DO you think we need more rules and regulations on crypto?
Some claim that rules can create a secure atmosphere for innovation, while others argue that the decentralized character of cryptocurrencies is what renders them lucrative, and that restrictions can limit their potential.

Crypto is a decentralized currency, I am against rules and regulations governing crypto. However, I believe there should be rules for crypto companies so that there wouldn't be any scams.

It is very necessary to set rules and cryptocurrency you shouldn't be an exception but I don't think that it will be necessary in crypto world because it is one of the ways to influence cryptocurrency externally.

I think regulation is unavoidable and is coming whether we want to or not we can not play in another league and it would end up happening, as long as there is a sensible regulation is fine.

The necessity for laws and regulations governing cryptocurrencies is a topic of constant discussion among governments, financial institutions, and experts. Others contend that overly severe laws could hamper innovation and progress in the developing cryptocurrency market, while some contend that clear regulations can offer a safer framework for bitcoin investments and safeguard consumers from fraudulent or harmful activity.

There shouldn't be any regulations around cryptocurrency for any reason because cryptocurrency is designed to be decentralized and as such regulation is not in the game at all and it will jeopardize the decentralised features.

In order to have uphold the decentralization feature of cryptocurrencies, stringent rules and regulations should be accepted in the cryptocurrency space.

There should be rules and regulations set to control the use and application of cryptocurrency across the world. If there are no definite control it is probably that it is going to be abused..

Personally, I believe that there should be more rules and regulations that's targeted at protecting cryptocurrency investors because the money used it cryptocurrency isn't a small amount. Transactions should be well protected to give privacy to users at all times. Also rules to protect investors from investing in scam coins should be made.

There are a lot of benefits that comes with using crypto currencies and one of it is the ability to make ease of transactions. You don't get this with some other mediums. I also use crypto currency to test my trading capacity and setting a rule and regulations on it will make it pretty boring.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back