What's new

Should the Government bail out our businesses?

There is a reason it is called private sector. The role of the government is just to make sure that there is an enabling environment for investors and businesses to thrive. Government can only bailout businesses in the public sector.

On my own point of view I don't think if the government really care about us the citizens, most of the leaders are not doing the right thing, that's very bad for a country to be going through thing's like this.

Many business has been ruined just because they can't afford to keep up with the tax from the government and to some , debt is the issue for closing down the business , but the government are only ready to help the well established companies .

Many business has been ruined just because they can't afford to keep up with the tax from the government and to some , debt is the issue for closing down the business , but the government are only ready to help the well established companies .
That's true, but over here in my country you can start up a business without paying any taxes, you can earn a considerable amount of money if you have the knowledge.

Well I think there are some independent responsibility that can be played by the government in respect for their love wellbeing and not necessarily to bail out their business.

Personally I think that will make the citizens becomes more lazy.

Large-scale government interventions to support struggling businesses have occurred in the context of particular crises, like the recent COVID-19 pandemic. In the United States, the CARES Act provided financial assistance to businesses affected by the pandemic.

Well I think there are some independent responsibility that can be played by the government in respect for their love wellbeing and not necessarily to bail out their business.

Personally I think that will make the citizens becomes more lazy.
We'll that's true, but for me I don't think the government of nowadays will like to do such a thing, the government are not doing anything good for their citizens.

There is nothing in this world that is easy, but with time it becomes a lot more easier and the government of any country that has the interest of it's people at heart should be willing to assist masses
It's not easy for government of a country to bail out business owners during difficult time pandemic. There are many business owners. How many can government touch? Except the government want to select few of business owners for the bail out.

It's will be very good for government to bail out business, but government in my country doesn't care about business here, because we know that during pandemic period businesses really suffered.

Personally I believe there are several ways to which the government can improve the standard of living in their respective countries in terms of development which will enhance market. but the government should not bail out our business because it makes alot of people very lazy.

Personally I believe there are several ways to which the government can improve the standard of living in their respective countries in terms of development which will enhance market. but the government should not bail out our business because it makes alot of people very lazy.
You are very right, if the government decided to make policies that helps small and medium enterprises thrive, it will definitely help them and ultimately boost the economy of the country.

I don't believe that taxation ruins businesses but rather it helps business as taxation helps the government to provide basic amenities that businesses requires to strive.

It's will be very good for government to bail out business, but government in my country doesn't care about business here, because we know that during pandemic period businesses really suffered.
That will be a good idea but the problem the government of nowadays are not trying, what they only care about is how they can earn more money.

Personally I think it will be a bad idea for the government to bail out our business but I believe there are other several ways to which the government can helped it citizens in terms of economic development.

Such as the provision of the basic infrastructure etc.

Personally I think it will be a bad idea for the government to bail out our business but I believe there are other several ways to which the government can helped it citizens in terms of economic development.

Such as the provision of the basic infrastructure etc.
The government I know will do no such thing, the government don't really care about things like this, they are not doing anything that will it's citizens.

Well this is a question a bit difficult to answer in reality, because if a company is private, those who should take charge of its management and in case of bankruptcy should be its owners and associates, since it has nothing to do with the government, but it is true that these companies pay their taxes and surely contribute quite well to the country, so I think it's up to the government in question whether it does it or not, I don't see a clear answer here.
This is very true. I don't see the reason why government should be the one to bail out private businesses during hard time. As a business owner, you should know they will be hard time once in a while and you should plan ahead how you would cope during and after the hard time.

This is very true. I don't see the reason why government should be the one to bail out private businesses during hard time. As a business owner, you should know they will be hard time once in a while and you should plan ahead how you would cope during and after the hard time.
Exactly, that's why its name is private, there are no interventions by third parties directly in it, it is managed by its owners, the government has little to do with it, it is true that many times governments rescue companies that are of vital importance for the stability of a country, but when they are not, they simply don't, but really we all pay taxes, so this should not be an excuse for a bailout simply because of a bankruptcy.

I don't think if that will happen, the government are not really doing anything good that will help in the success of it's citizens, especially my country Nigeria it's worse.
It is so unfortunate that most governments are like that. They will not do anything to bail out struggling businesses. Even it they introduce such a program, corrupt leaders interrupt with it reaching the common citizen. I don't know if this will ever change.

Yes, I think the governments should assist in bailing out businesses during such crises. After all, the government depends on businesses to develop its economy and so they should show support to them.
it is actually for the interest of the country generally for the government to bail out businesses. Businesses pay taxes to the government and in such a situation the government have to intervene. It can also help to revive the country's economy.

it is actually for the interest of the country generally for the government to bail out businesses. Businesses pay taxes to the government and in such a situation the government have to intervene. It can also help to revive the country's economy.
Did you get the point here? How many businesses can government bailout as in giving them money. Government can only set up programs that business can leverage on to help themselves. Government can set up a 1% loan scheme or something of that nature.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back