What's new

Should the Government bail out our businesses?

Yes, I think the governments should assist in bailing out businesses during such crises. After all, the government depends on businesses to develop its economy and so they should show support to them.

There some businesses that needs bail out from the government and if the government act in such capacity , it is not wrong because it is one of the duties of the government to protect investment.
There some businesses that needs bail out from the government and if the government act in such capacity , it is not wrong because it is one of the duties of the government to protect investment.

Well it will be a good idea for the government to bail out business for their citizens due to the pandemic but personally I think if such is done, it will makes the citizens more lazy and dependable on the government.

I believe that in a country where the government is always supportive of the little effort their citizens are making will always have the people supporting the government's completely. But unfortunately, it is not the case in my own country with our government.

I believe that in a country where the government is always supportive of the little effort their citizens are making will always have the people supporting the government's completely. But unfortunately, it is not the case in my own country with our government.
It is also the same for my country as well, the government does not seem to care for the common man, infact they put policies that would add more suffering to existing business.

The are so many ways government can offer support to every business but bailing out every business by government is something that will never be possible unless you want the government to remain penniless

The are so many ways government can offer support to every business but bailing out every business by government is something that will never be possible unless you want the government to remain penniless
That's true. The role that government can play in business is to provide infrastructure that would help the business sector to flourish. They can also provide policy framework to help businesses.

That's true. The role that government can play in business is to provide infrastructure that would help the business sector to flourish. They can also provide policy framework to help businesses.
i believe that this is what most business owners are looking for at the moment, just provide them with the necessary infrastructure for them to thrive and grow as a brand.

Well I think it depends on people opinion for the government to do that.

Sometimes it's their duty to makes the economy a suitable grown for growth and development but it doesn't means the should takes charge of our business to the extent of bail.

It is also the same for my country as well, the government does not seem to care for the common man, infact they put policies that would add more suffering to existing business.

It's seriously breaks my heart whenever I look at what the government of my country is doing to small businesses by making life miserable for them. This is because I'm also facing some challenges as well in my own small business of poultry and fish farming.

It's seriously breaks my heart whenever I look at what the government of my country is doing to small businesses by making life miserable for them. This is because I'm also facing some challenges as well in my own small business of poultry and fish farming.
It is never a good site to behold as the government of the day is frustrating people's effort to make sustainable income for themselves always bringing policy that are anti people.

Well it depends on the kind of business to which the government intend to bail out.

And I also believe there are several ways to which government can bail out business either to engaged in the provision of the various necessity to the public through public enterprises.

It is so bad when the government works against small businesses. Those are the ones that raise the economy most and it is expected that the government should be protecting them better.

It's not easy for government of a country to bail out business owners during difficult time pandemic. There are many business owners. How many can government touch? Except the government want to select few of business owners for the bail out.

I believe that the government actually offer a lot of support to small scale businesses but unfortunately in my country it is the last time that our government would do because the only thing that they have interest in doing is taxing small businesses.
All the government officials know is to take from you and that is a very bad idea. This is why you find it hard for you to see someone who can boldly come out to say that he was being helped by the government

Well I think it should depends on the situation and the kind of business to which it can be bailed most especially those business that has to do with public well being.

If the government do that all the time, it will be at their risk.

Yes, government should bailout failing businesses. For instance, they should intervane if the failure of a business or company could affect or damage the national economy.
You are actually very right on this. That is the reason why some countries always take that decision in order to bail out some businesses. A typical example is during the coronavirus pandemic.

Well I think it should depends on the situation and the kind of business to which it can be bailed most especially those business that has to do with public well being.

If the government do that all the time, it will be at their risk.
When there's an issue in the country that's affecting the economy, what the country should do is to look for ways reduce the price and provide palliative to everybody. It cannot be easy for government to bail out all business.

There are many governments that support the citizens because they have good taxation system and accountability system as well. This does not happen in all the countries, though.

Well this is a question a bit difficult to answer in reality, because if a company is private, those who should take charge of its management and in case of bankruptcy should be its owners and associates, since it has nothing to do with the government, but it is true that these companies pay their taxes and surely contribute quite well to the country, so I think it's up to the government in question whether it does it or not, I don't see a clear answer here.

I don't think if that will happen, the government are not really doing anything good that will help in the success of it's citizens, especially my country Nigeria it's worse.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back