What's new

Should the Government bail out our businesses?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that governments for all countries should bail out businesses in their respective countries when needed? I know the pandemic affected many businesses, so much that some needed funding from the government or they ended up closing down.

With that being said, do you think the government for your country, should be responsible to help bail out failing companies?

I believe that the government actually offer a lot of support to small scale businesses but unfortunately in my country it is the last time that our government would do because the only thing that they have interest in doing is taxing small businesses.

Well if necessary they should help to make the business raise again.

The government are responsible for making all possible structures, that will helped to boost the economy and revive the falling business but not to fund them.

The government of my country as engage in this type of activities for quite a long time because there are instances where there will be a lot of businesses that are liquidating.

It is a wonderful idea when government intervene to help businesses that are about to shut down. However there is only little that they can do because thousands of businesses are on always on the brink of shutting down.

Yes, I think is a great for Government to bail out businesses when it is needed.
The pandemic affected a lot of businesses. Apart from the issue of pandemic, There are a lot of issues that can affect a business also.

The government of my country as engage in this type of activities for quite a long time because there are instances where there will be a lot of businesses that are liquidating.

The government of my country does not care about the small businesses or how they grow or even the challenges that they face in running their business but only care about how to tax such businesses and even hinder their business activities.

I wouldn't say the government should be responsible for bailing out failing companies. It's actually not their duties, but i believe the government should help out failing companies if they are able to.

Well it will be a good idea for the government to bail out business for their citizens due to the pandemic but personally I think if such is done, it will makes the citizens more lazy and dependable on the government.

For the post pandemic period, it was necessary to bail out businesses. But beyond that, it is not good for the business clime if the government keeps handing out bailouts to businesses. It would not allow the business sector to be self sustaining.

The government actually have to take this kind of decision of bailing businesses because it will be an advantage to them on the long run. During the covid 19 pandemic a lot of countries actually took this decision and it paid off.

Well it can be a better idea for such to be done, but it can als0 weaken the economy simply because they citizens won't be that hard working any more because they government can do everything on their behalf.

Well it can be a better idea for such to be done, but it can als0 weaken the economy simply because they citizens won't be that hard working any more because they government can do everything on their behalf.
I don't think it will weaken the economy in any way. Government usually bail some businesses during periods like pandemic or some economic downturn. it will even help the economy because the businesses will be able to pay their taxes well.

Why should the government bail out the businesses? I do not see any point. Instead of spending money to bail out business that are only concerned with profits, government should actually provide assistance to the common people.

Well it's not bad actually and I also believe it depends on circumstances which occur.

Personally I will see no reason why the government should bail out our business.

I believe that will makes alot of people to be more lazy.

Yes, government should bailout failing businesses. For instance, they should intervane if the failure of a business or company could affect or damage the national economy.

The government of my country does not care about the small businesses or how they grow or even the challenges that they face in running their business but only care about how to tax such businesses and even hinder their business activities.

The government in here does not even care about big businesses either. They are interested in collecting taxes only. However, the fact remains that they may offer subsidies to a few huge corporations for their own benefits.

He who pays the piper detects the tune. If the government starts to bailout businesses, it might want to control the activities of businesses and that is not good for the business sector.

This is a way the government of a country that has its citizens at heart can be able to help them especially during this trying times that most businesses are folding up.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back