What's new

Should the Government bail out our businesses?

Did you get the point here? How many businesses can government bailout as in giving them money. Government can only set up programs that business can leverage on to help themselves. Government can set up a 1% loan scheme or something of that nature.
Well, it is being done in so many countries. After the coronavirus pandemic government in some countries did that and it worked. Setting up a loan scheme or grant is also a good option.

A grant is not even possible. That's because it can't go around for all busineses. Every business was negatively impacted on by the Corona virus pandemic, how much would government spend to give grants to all businesses in a country?
Well, it is being done in so many countries. After the coronavirus pandemic government in some countries did that and it worked. Setting up a loan scheme or grant is also a good option.

A grant is not even possible. That's because it can't go around for all busineses. Every business was negatively impacted on by the Corona virus pandemic, how much would government spend to give grants to all businesses in a country?
There are some countries where credit facilities are easily provided and businesses can have access to it. I think it depends on the country because it is easy to do in some certain countries.

There are some countries where credit facilities are easily provided and businesses can have access to it. I think it depends on the country because it is easy to do in some certain countries.
The only thing that the government can do as assistance to businesses is to reduce the interest rates to make sure sure businesses are able to secure funding that would help them recover..

The only thing that the government can do as assistance to businesses is to reduce the interest rates to make sure sure businesses are able to secure funding that would help them recover..
Government bailing out businesses does not mean that they will give free money to them. There are different kinds of steps they can take and one of them is through grants. Reducing the interest rate is also another strategy.

It is so unfortunate that most governments are like that. They will not do anything to bail out struggling businesses. Even it they introduce such a program, corrupt leaders interrupt with it reaching the common citizen. I don't know if this will ever change.
Yes that's exactly my point, that's why you don't need to depend on those kinds of things,if you start up a business just put it on mind that you are alone.

Yes that's exactly my point, that's why you don't need to depend on those kinds of things,if you start up a business just put it on mind that you are alone.
Every businessman should have at the back of his mind that the government may not come to his aid. But there are some situations where the government have no other option than to take that decision especially during the period of coronavirus pandemic.

It would be very nice if the government can do this, but the truth of the matter is that it would be impossible. The government cannot carter for every business owner out there. Even if they have the resources to do so, most of them would not, due to corrupt practices.

The government can engage in bailing out any kind of business because it's their primary assignment. However, there are lot of businesses that would want to go bankrupt and would receive grants from the government.

The government can engage in bailing out any kind of business because it's their primary assignment. However, there are lot of businesses that would want to go bankrupt and would receive grants from the government.
It is not every business that goes bankrupt that will get financial aid from the government. Government mostly do that when there is an economic downturn. During the Corona virus pandemic government in some countries actually bailed out some businesses with grants.

How is it the government's primary assignment to bail out businesses in a capitalist economy? The government just shows sympathy and wants to stimulate growth of the economy when they bail out businesses. Private sector businesses are supposed to be on their own.

Well, there are many governments who tend to offer subsidies on various businesses and this is what my country did in the past. However, now they are no longer offering subsidies at all because they have taken loans from IMF.

Well, there are many governments who tend to offer subsidies on various businesses and this is what my country did in the past. However, now they are no longer offering subsidies at all because they have taken loans from IMF.
Any country that always takes loans from international monetary fund is in trouble. My own country have done that in the past and the value of our currency was devalued. Since then successive governments have refused to tow that path.

Any country that always takes loans from international monetary fund is in trouble. My own country have done that in the past and the value of our currency was devalued. Since then successive governments have refused to tow that path.

Borrowing money is just like inviting trouble. The fact of the matter remains that any country that borrows money has to pay a lot more than what it borrowed. This means a country must use its resources in order to pay the loan back. This could be a bad thing for a country.

Actually it's not bad for the government of a particular country to assist or helped it citizens in the various ways to promote the level of their earnings but personally I believe it will be a vety bad idea for them to bail out all our business because that will makes the citizens very lazy and great depends on the government for survival.

Borrowing money is just like inviting trouble. The fact of the matter remains that any country that borrows money has to pay a lot more than what it borrowed. This means a country must use its resources in order to pay the loan back. This could be a bad thing for a country.
Well, some countries like the United States have a lot of debts but it was used to develop their country and their economy. But in some countries whenever they borrow it will not be used to develop the economy to generate the money back.

The decision to bail out businesses depends on various factors, including the specific circumstances, economic conditions, and the potential consequences of inaction. Governments must weigh the short-term benefits against long-term implications, considering both economic stability and the interests of taxpayers. Public opinion, political considerations, and regulatory frameworks also play significant roles in shaping government responses to economic crises.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back