What's new

Should people start investing at a young age?

There is nothing wrong starting investment at young age its one of the way which you can get sizeable amount of money when you grow old so I beleive that there is nothing wrong starting an investment at young age.

I think that people should definitely start investing at a much younger age because this could help them become stable later in their life. Many popular investors started investing at young age.

People can start investing at young age to be sincere there is no specific time which anyone can start investing infact the young age period is the right time when you invest and see better outcome because when you get old you will reap the benefit

Yes it is very important to start investing at a young age and being guided by someone who is older than you, in other not to be cheated and also in some cases where you can not talk he or she will help you out.

Well for me I have didn't see anything wrong with young people investing, just like me, I started working online since when I was 16, if the person knows what he or she is doing I think it will be a good idea.

People can start investing at a young age if they have the money, because when they grow the money will also grow and then they can now start using it to support their selves.

Actually investment at young age is very important because it will helped to build you more ready for the job as you grow old. though it really depends on our intellectual and ability to think and make appropriate use of our finances.

I'm still young and I wish I could invest at this particular period before I grow more than this so that I can have a bright future but things are seem to be hard. Though I'm already saving but it has not gotten to my satisfaction.

I think parents should always try as much as possible to guide their children on how to start investing as early as possible. They should embark on teaching their children financial management and Investment at a young age.

It's good to start on time to invest when you have the money we all know that there is no time that one starting to invest that is not good, you can invest when you are ready to do that.

There is absolutely no specific age to start investing but it can be done even at young age and that depends on individuals intellectual skills, knowledge and fund to invest.

Sure. This is the only way to get lifelong experience that would enable an individual to try as much as possible to get things done. You don't have to be old before getting to know what investing is all about.

Actually starting a business or investment at a young or youthful age is very very good because the more you grow the more you gain both experience and knowledge on how to handle a business or investment.

Yes, beginners should start investing at a young age. In most cases, when one starts something early, one is able to achieve much more than when one starts something at a much older age.

One funny thing about life is that when you invest at youthful age you stand a better chance to reap the benefits when you grow old so I think investment at youthful age is good

Financial lesson is beyond how to make money online. Children should be thought how to make and save money. It's ideal for children to start investing early years. The children who started investing in their rarlt life are posed to becomrvg
To me, young age is best time to invest. If you study the history of many billionaires, you will notice that most of them start investing at young age. An investor need to be flexible and know how to work with technology. Old investor, most time, rely on young people to do a lot of things.
To me, young age is best time to invest. If you study the history of many billionaires, you will notice that most of them start investing at young age. An investor need to be flexible and know how to work with technology. Old investor, most time, rely on young people to do a lot of things.

Last edited:
Investment at you age is so important to be sincere so I think that when you invest online then your investment grow rapidly when you old you reap the benefits

Investment and getting rich are not limited to a certain age although there are so many factors affecting that. If you know about what you're investing on, any age is not a barrier in as much you're mature

This is very important as it would give them a foundation upon which they would grow on when they get old. It won't be stressful for them in the future. Early age investment is really sweet.

Actually starting a business or investment at a young or youthful age is very very good because the more you grow the more you gain both experience and knowledge on how to handle a business or investment.
Yes, that's why it's advisable to start business at youthful age. As you grow older in the business, you get more experience. If there's money, people should consider starting business at youthful age.

If you invest at young age it's going to be a bit beneficial to you when you grow old,its bring financial freedom and wealth so investment at youth age is very good ,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back