What's new

Should people start investing at a young age?

Investing at a very young age has a lot of advantages because when you grow it might have grown to a reasonable extent. This is why parents always encourage their children to invest.

Actually investment of all kind, has no age limitation that's you can invest at all age either young or old depending on the time you want to and the availability of resources.

People can start to invest at their young age but definately at your youthful age its going to be so hard for you to see someone that would give you a good sum of money to invest,but if you invest at that age you would surely reap the benefit in the future

Starting to save money at your youthful age is very important you also need to start from investment which you have knowledge about.

If you invest in a good business then you will get better return.
I think that investment at young age is very good

Starting to save money at your youthful age is very important you also need to start from investment which you have knowledge about.

If you invest in a good business then you will get better return.
I think that investment at young age is very good
when you start to invest money or save money at a very young age you will be financially wise and it will guide you in your adult age. Such people usually succeed in life.

Actually if you have all the required knowledge, and the financial strength to be able to start or run any business, I will advise you to start at young age and become use to it.

Actually if you have all the required knowledge, and the financial strength to be able to start or run any business, I will advise you to start at young age and become use to it.
people can start investing at young age really serious but the issue here is that do you have the knowledge and skills in which so ever feild of investment which you want to venture into?

So knowledge is the first thing you need to seek so that you wont loss all your invested fund

Knowledge and skills are the major requirements for investment process not considering of age limitation. yiu can invest at any age when you have both financial strength and the knowledge required to run your business effectively.

You can start investing at any age but I beleive that sometime you need to grow to atleast 18yrs because you can think of investment I know the reason why am saing this because definately your thinking iq will be mature during that age.

I think it is a good thing to start working on a young age, especially handwork, I have seen people who put their children from 5- 10 years old into fashion school, and today, they have grown to become best designers.

sometimes I wish I had the opportunity to invest at a very young age. By now I could have made a lot of money but I did not have such opportunity. even though I am still young by age and I am trying to make the right investments, but I wish I invested as a child.

You can start investing at young age I think that the best thing is plan and have a good business idea.

There is a profit investing at youthful age when you grow a bit old the benefit will be enormouse

What do u think middle age or old age persons eligible to invest, no if any young age person have good knowledge in market and knows very well how to investment in right scheme, then obviously he is the right person to invest in any field.

Yes, investors should start investing at a young age. This will help them to have more understanding about investment. There are alot things one can learn at a young age that can't be learned at old age. Young investors can attend seminar, register for courses and meet people who can help them in business.

Obviously the younger you invest the more you earn and you can learn many things about investing but you should be really careful before investing in anything every penny you invest is at your own risk you could lose or gain money it's how it works but the age shouldn't be your main thing you can invest no matter your age even if you are 60+ you can still invest and earn some decent money

There is nothing wrong if someone start investing at young age seriously,that is even the time which I think that someone could dive into an investment when you get old you will reap the benefit of that investment

Actually investing at young age is not bad but rather a welcome idea which will helped you to faced the future. I will advise if you have the finance you better investment while you are still young.

It is really a great opportunity to start investing at a young age and there is no any age barrier in either investment or business in my country. Once you start investing at an early age, you will get use and know almost everything about investment.

There is nothing wrong starting investment at young age its one of the way which you can get sizeable amount of money when you grow old so I beleive that there is nothing wrong starting an investment at young age.

Investing at a young age comes with a lot of responsibility and it also goes a long way in giving you a priceless experience you would definitely need to use when you become older .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back