What's new

Should people firstly make a family or make a financial life?

In situations like this it is not your fault . you only have to do what you can. Personally I wouldn't want to establish a family when I am not stable financially . That is not the right thing to do.

Yes, I would not establish a family until or unless I am stable either. However, sometimes you have to marry as you get pressurised by the society and when your peers get married.

Yes, I would not establish a family until or unless I am stable either. However, sometimes you have to marry as you get pressurised by the society and when your peers get married.
I know it is not always easy to resist peer pressure in this way. But you just have to try as much as possible to do things that you will be happy and not really to do things that pleases others

I know it is not always easy to resist peer pressure in this way. But you just have to try as much as possible to do things that you will be happy and not really to do things that pleases others

In order to remain happy, you must make money. This is because money cannot buy each and every thing, but you need money to fulfill some of your dreams. This is a reality.

If you did not have a well-paid job and you plan to raise a family ,.you are a joke. Because it's not going to work out and that is just a basic and simple truth.
It will really be a stressful things with out having peace of mind at all because of the responsibilities you need to accomplish as a man but no money to make them happen.

I wouldn't just want to be in a situation that I have to start up a family without money. Money is very important so as to be able to organise and have a nice family. I don't needs unnecessary hardship

In order to remain happy, you must make money. This is because money cannot buy each and every thing, but you need money to fulfill some of your dreams. This is a reality.
Money can buy certain things to some extent , in fact money can buy life in the sense that if you don't have money to treat yourself when you are infected or from any disorder then you are likely to die. Or I could say that money cannot buy life totally but it could help preserve life.

It will really be a stressful things with out having peace of mind at all because of the responsibilities you need to accomplish as a man but no money to make them happen.
Money makes the world go round and if you did not have money to pay her for the family most especially to get them basic necessities of life, it will be very bad.

I wouldn't just want to be in a situation that I have to start up a family without money. Money is very important so as to be able to organise and have a nice family. I don't needs unnecessary hardship
This should be the mindset of everybody because when you start raising a family without having plans on how to monitor and take care of them, it will be a great problem.

This should be the mindset of everybody because when you start raising a family without having plans on how to monitor and take care of them, it will be a great problem.
Seriously , most especially during this time in which the economy is bad with a high rate of inflation. You must have a reasonable thing to do at least for a start.

Seriously , most especially during this time in which the economy is bad with a high rate of inflation. You must have a reasonable thing to do at least for a start.
It is highly necessary for you to have a very good job that will be able to sustain you and the family before you try to raise one. So many people have failed in this regard and it is going to be very detrimental.

It is highly necessary for you to have a very good job that will be able to sustain you and the family before you try to raise one. So many people have failed in this regard and it is going to be very detrimental.
That is what should be considered , but people sometimes may not be able to achieve all their life plans . Sometimes they just want to prevent getting children at old age . That is why they start a family at the early stage even when they are not financially stable.

That is what should be considered , but people sometimes may not be able to achieve all their life plans . Sometimes they just want to prevent getting children at old age . That is why they start a family at the early stage even when they are not financially stable.
It is also important to know that you will not necessarily achieve all your financial aspirations but once you have been able to get a stable job you can then start to raise a family.

It is also important to know that you will not necessarily achieve all your financial aspirations but once you have been able to get a stable job you can then start to raise a family.
Yeah that will be better for everyone, once you have a stable job you can start up a family but the problem is that most people want to make enough money before making families which is very very wrong.

I believe that making money should be the first thingbefore making a family because you would need money to take care of family and that should come first.
I have the same opinion as you. Making money should be the first thing gto anyone that's serious. And making money online is bit stressful but the little we are giving should not be washed.

Yeah that will be better for everyone, once you have a stable job you can start up a family but the problem is that most people want to make enough money before making families which is very very wrong.
It is probably one of the best way to think because you must probably make the money first and later you will be thinking of raising the family. This is the right thing.

Yes as soon as you are able to achieve the basics of having a stable job and at least something to take care of your family perfectly , there is nothing wrong with you starting a family. Other life goal of your choice can be achieved later.

Yes as soon as you are able to achieve the basics of having a stable job and at least something to take care of your family perfectly , there is nothing wrong with you starting a family. Other life goal of your choice can be achieved later.
That is what will make you start raising a family because you have gotten all it needs to manage the family properly. If you did not have one of these don't try to raise one.

That is what will make you start raising a family because you have gotten all it needs to manage the family properly. If you did not have one of these don't try to raise one.
Most of these things will depend on your own point of view , and probably my own point of view but other people may not see it the way you do but will just start up a family even when they are not financially stable to organise a happy family

Most of these things will depend on your own point of view , and probably my own point of view but other people may not see it the way you do but will just start up a family even when they are not financially stable to organise a happy family
Looking at things from your point of view in the regard that you do not have what is needed for you to run the family is not the right thing to think about because it could be detrimental.

Looking at things from your point of view in the regard that you do not have what is needed for you to run the family is not the right thing to think about because it could be detrimental.
Yes I do not have what its takes to establish a family now , that is why I still have to work and pursue my career. That should be my main focus and concentration. How is this detrimental ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back